Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm big on Sintim too, but....

I'm big on Sintim too, but....

10 tackles, 1 sack in 4 games? 5 of which were solo tackles.

Not bad, but why is everyone so huge on him being the next big thing? I don't see this guy being a pro-bowl caliber player. I hope he will though.

Re: I'm big on Sintim too, but....

are you a moron or something? this was in limited time. he didnt play every snap, hell he didnt even play every snap of the 2nd halves, but every snap he played he played hard. Im not putting him in the HOF and neither is anyone else but some of us recognize talent when we see it.

I wouldn't go so far as to call him a moron he expressed his opinion. Sintim does has obvious talent and the size. As far as Greatness, thats hard to predict when a guy hasn't played a regular season game. I think he has enough to be a starter for us this year.

well i hate when ppl try and base talent on stats. especially in the preseason when there are so many factors to consider. The kid has talent and has the potential to be great. will he reach that potential, only time will tell.

Ron Dayne had potential too

[quote user="thegreatone"]well i hate when ppl try and base talent on stats. especially in the preseason when there are so many factors to consider. The kid has talent and has the potential to be great. will he reach that potential, only time will tell.
    [/quote]

Oh, I'm sorry that I'm a moron for not buying into all the hype right away. You're right, you must be a complete idiot not to dub someone the next big thing based off of an average performance in the preseason.

My point is that I think people are jumping the gun. Same with Moss, same with Nicks. I'm confident in our crew, but I don't think they're going to be slamming around 1st stringers like they were with guys that'll be on the PS.

And by the way, your baby is ugly.

Ohhhhh No he went there

Sintim has all the making of being a quality starter if not opening day he will be there soon. There were questions regarding his ability to work in coverage which I think he answered well. He has instincts, size, strength, athleticisim and desire all the components to make him a real goos Giant for a long time.

That baby is not ugly at all.

I like the em', but he personally let the rb cross the goalline on 4th and goal yesterday. He didn't use his legs at all. He's a rook he'll learn but you got to be tougher than that.

[quote user="jtrees"]Ohhhhh No he went there[/quote]

LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

that was funny

Closed Thread