Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: I'm big on Sintim too, but....

[quote user="FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts"][quote user="thegreatone"]well i hate when ppl try and base talent on stats. especially in the preseason when there are so many factors to consider. The kid has talent and has the potential to be great. will he reach that potential, only time will tell.
    [/quote]

Oh, I'm sorry that I'm a moron for not buying into all the hype right away. You're right, you must be a complete idiot not to dub someone the next big thing based off of an average performance in the preseason.

My point is that I think people are jumping the gun. Same with Moss, same with Nicks. I'm confident in our crew, but I don't think they're going to be slamming around 1st stringers like they were with guys that'll be on the PS.

And by the way, your baby is ugly.
    [/quote]
    first of all where is the hype? I havent heard anything except the kid looks good and has talent. Thats not hype thats observation. Also who is dubbing him the next big thing and what exactly does "the next big thing" mean. If you mean he could start right away and look better than all our starting lb'rs thats not a stretch at all, considering the mediocrity of our lb corps. If by the next big thing you mean LT, Ray Lewis, or urlacher then i have yet to see the comparison.
    I dont think many ppl are jumping the gun on sintum. High hopes is all and whats wrong with that. Nicks, yeah they might be jumping the gun, but, the kid has talent so whats wrong with thinking he can contribute right away?
    sintum was hyped before draft day so its hard not to buy into some of it. Then when you actually see him on the field its even harder. He is a freaking hulk. looks like tuck as a lb'r and i cant wait to see see what he can do in a real game. If thats hype then so be it but i like to call it enthusiasm. call it what you will.

[quote user="FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts"][quote user="thegreatone"]well i hate when ppl try and base talent on stats. especially in the preseason when there are so many factors to consider. The kid has talent and has the potential to be great. will he reach that potential, only time will tell.
    [/quote]

Oh, I'm sorry that I'm a moron for not buying into all the hype right away. You're right, you must be a complete idiot not to dub someone the next big thing based off of an average performance in the preseason.

My point is that I think people are jumping the gun. Same with Moss, same with Nicks. I'm confident in our crew, but I don't think they're going to be slamming around 1st stringers like they were with guys that'll be on the PS.

And by the way, your baby is ugly.
    [/quote]
    and by the way have the balls to say it to my face

All-Pro

[quote user="Aaron5611"]I like the em', but he personally let the rb cross the goalline on 4th and goal yesterday. He didn't use his legs at all. He's a rook he'll learn but you got to be tougher than that.[/quote]

Yeah, because it's just soooo easy to shed a block, grab a RB from behind that has some steam behind him, and rip him to the ground...

"Someone said he could be like Demarcus Ware."

"And that, folks, is why we traded Jeremy Shockey..."

"Damn i dont know how he fell into the 2nd rd ,but glad he did.Teams are gonna be *** they passed on him."

"Sintim is going to be a star in this league"

"Sintim reminds me of Reggie Torbor in his first year pass rushing

"

Definitely no hype there.

And if that baby came from you, and you're half that ugly, I doubt I'd want to see your face.

I'm really not saying he's a bad player, or that he won't be good. All I'm saying is don't go dubbing him the king of linebackers just yet. We'll keep our fingers crossed he will be, but I read someone mentioning him as being in a line of 2nd picks right up there with, haha, Michael Strahan? Lmao. Come on.

Michael Strahan is the 2nd greatest Giant of all time. Let's not get carried away.

All-Pro

[quote user="thegreatone"]well i hate when ppl try and base talent on stats. especially in the preseason when there are so many factors to consider. The kid has talent and has the potential to be great. will he reach that potential, only time will tell.
    [/quote]he also has the potential to be average and at this point there's no reason to be high or low on him. The Op has good point.

All-Pro

Why do people continually rate ROOKIES in the PRESEASON!

Sintim has all the tools to be a bad mammer jammer, but time will tell.

All-Pro

[quote user="FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts"]10 tackles, 1 sack in 4 games? 5 of which were solo tackles.

Not bad, but why is everyone so huge on him being the next big thing? I don't see this guy being a pro-bowl caliber player. I hope he will though.
    [/quote]

first 4 games of his pro career in which he played limited time

Seriously?

[quote user="FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts"]"Someone said he could be like Demarcus Ware."

"And that, folks, is why we traded Jeremy Shockey..."

"Damn i dont know how he fell into the 2nd rd ,but glad he did.Teams are gonna be *** they passed on him."

"Sintim is going to be a star in this league"

"Sintim reminds me of Reggie Torbor in his first year pass rushing

"

Definitely no hype there.

And if that baby came from you, and you're half that ugly, I doubt I'd want to see your face.

[/quote]
    1st one is riduculous as is the 2nd

3rd is possible as is the 4th but you cant base that on his play in the preseason

4th lol

Im ugly as sin thankfully he looks more like his mother and your right you wouldnt want to see my face because when i got through with you you'ld look like sloth from goonies. I mean what kind of ****** attacks a mans 1 year old child? man id **** you up without even hesitating for saying that **** you stupid ****sucker.

[quote user="TuckYou"]

Why do people continually rate ROOKIES in the PRESEASON!

Sintim has all the tools to be a bad mammer jammer, but time will tell.

[/quote]

I hope he's good.

I don't think our LB'ers are as terrible as people think but there is definitely room for improvement.