Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: I'm big on Sintim too, but....

[quote user="TuckYou"]

Why do people continually rate ROOKIES in the PRESEASON!

Sintim has all the tools to be a bad mammer jammer, but time will tell.

[/quote]
    um because thats what preseason is for. Not the only thing but on of the MAIN things.

[quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts"]"Someone said he could be like Demarcus Ware."

"And that, folks, is why we traded Jeremy Shockey..."

"Damn i dont know how he fell into the 2nd rd ,but glad he did.Teams are gonna be *** they passed on him."

"Sintim is going to be a star in this league"

"Sintim reminds me of Reggie Torbor in his first year pass rushing

"

Definitely no hype there.

And if that baby came from you, and you're half that ugly, I doubt I'd want to see your face.

[/quote]
    1st one is riduculous as is the 2nd

3rd is possible as is the 4th but you cant base that on his play in the preseason

4th lol

Im ugly as sin thankfully he looks more like his mother and your right you wouldnt want to see my face because when i got through with you you'ld look like sloth from goonies. I mean what kind of ****** attacks a mans 1 year old child? man id **** you up without even hesitating for saying that **** you stupid ****sucker.
    [/quote]

Personally, I don't see why he would've been picked up in the 1st round. He seems fairly good, but like I've said, I want to wait and see. I have high hopes, though.

I didn't attack your kid, I insulted him. Trust me, once he reaches school age he'll hear it all day long. But that's okay, maybe he has your winning personality.

[quote user="FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts"]

And if that baby came from you, and you're half that ugly, I doubt I'd want to see your face.
    [/quote]

Wow. Just wow. Thats pretty pathetic dude.

Can we ease up on the immediate pro bowl expectations of every rookie we drafted. This guy is the real deal but it will probably take a season or 2 for him to reach his potential. He played under Al Groh at Virgina who runs a 3-4 defense so he is still fairly new to this defense. He is extremely versatile and adds yet another player who can play multiple positions on this defense. The Giants defensive coordinator job looks like a fun one 2 have with all the pieces u can move around he will definitely be used in pass rushing situations . Ive read a lot of scouts who believe that eventually Sintim will be the Giants MLB, I dont know about all that but I do believe he will be the next great linebacker in a long tradition of Giants linebackers.

On a side note I fully believe this was the best draft of the Jerry Reese era so far and 4 or 5 of these guys will be starters down the line

[quote user="FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts"]"Someone said he could be like Demarcus Ware."

"Damn i dont know how he fell into the 2nd rd ,but glad he did.Teams are gonna be *** they passed on him."

"Sintim reminds me of Reggie Torbor in his first year pass rushing

"

[/quote]

3rd is possible as is the 4th but you cant base that on his play in the preseason

4th lol

Im ugly as sin thankfully he looks more like his mother and your right you wouldnt want to see my face because when i got through with you you'ld look like sloth from goonies. I mean what kind of ****** attacks a mans 1 year old child? man id **** you up without even hesitating for saying that **** you stupid ****sucker.
    [/quote]

Personally, I don't see why he would've been picked up in the 1st round. He seems fairly good, but like I've said, I want to wait and see. I have high hopes, though.

I didn't attack your kid, I insulted him. Trust me, once he reaches school age he'll hear it all day long. But that's okay, maybe he has your winning personality.

[/quote]
    sorry you dont find my male 1 year old son attractive. Im sure if you scour the playgrounds long enough you'll find one to your liking. Oh by the way karma is awesome so watch out when you have kids that is if you can ever find a woman to sleep with you.

All-Pro

[quote user="FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts"]"Someone said he could be like Demarcus Ware."

"Sintim reminds me of Reggie Torbor in his first year pass rushing "

[/quote]

4th lol

[/quote]

[/quote]Why?

[quote user="FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts"][quote user="thegreatone"]well i hate when ppl try and base talent on stats. especially in the preseason when there are so many factors to consider. The kid has talent and has the potential to be great. will he reach that potential, only time will tell.
    [/quote]

Oh, I'm sorry that I'm a moron for not buying into all the hype right away. You're right, you must be a complete idiot not to dub someone the next big thing based off of an average performance in the preseason.

My point is that I think people are jumping the gun. Same with Moss, same with Nicks. I'm confident in our crew, but I don't think they're going to be slamming around 1st stringers like they were with guys that'll be on the PS.

And by the way, your baby is ugly.
    [/quote]

How can U say that about someones kid like that Your a class a scumbag

I agree.... Sintim has impressed in the pre-season

From moron, to pedophile, to unable to find a woman to sleep with me? Then you wonder why I point out the obvious?

I'm not just randomly throwing insults at you, I'm just telling it like I see it. I see a picture of a baby, and as far as the standard for babies go, it is a pretty dumb looking baby.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[quote user="FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts"][quote user="thegreatone"]well i hate when ppl try and base talent on stats. especially in the preseason when there are so many factors to consider. The kid has talent and has the potential to be great. will he reach that potential, only time will tell.
    [/quote]

Oh, I'm sorry that I'm a moron for not buying into all the hype right away. You're right, you must be a complete idiot not to dub someone the next big thing based off of an average performance in the preseason.

My point is that I think people are jumping the gun. Same with Moss, same with Nicks. I'm confident in our crew, but I don't think they're going to be slamming around 1st stringers like they were with guys that'll be on the PS.

And by the way, your baby is ugly.
    [/quote]

How can U say that about someones kid like that Your a class a scumbag

[/quote]

Really? I didn't steal his wallet or get him fired from his job. I didn't lie to him, I just told him the truth. Since when does honesty make you a scumbag?