+ Reply to Thread

Bradshaw's Fumbling

How about Bradshaw's fumbling issue from last year? I know he was hurt a lot of this year, but what a way for the guy to turn it around. He had 7 fumbles last year and only 1 this year. What a way to improve.

Bench Player

Re: Bradshaw's Fumbling

Yea thats true, He almost cost us one Sunday night that was really close. Glad it wasn't a touchback!!!

[quote user="Overdrive92"]How about Bradshaw's fumbling issue from last year? I know he was hurt a lot of this year, but what a way for the guy to turn it around. He had 7 fumbles last year and only 1 this year. What a way to improve.[/quote]

this should of been a post season thread

im a firm believer that u may of just jinxed him lol

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Overdrive92"]How about Bradshaw's fumbling issue from last year? I know he was hurt a lot of this year, but what a way for the guy to turn it around. He had 7 fumbles last year and only 1 this year. What a way to improve.[/quote]

[/quote]

lol I hope not. Although this technically is "post season"

Veteran

[quote user="Overdrive92"]How about Bradshaw's fumbling issue from last year? I know he was hurt a lot of this year, but what a way for the guy to turn it around. He had 7 fumbles last year and only 1 this year. What a way to improve.[/quote]

Well it was his first year getting so many carries. He was tired on the field and technique gets sloppy when players get tired.

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Overdrive92"]How about Bradshaw's fumbling issue from last year? I know he was hurt a lot of this year, but what a way for the guy to turn it around. He had 7 fumbles last year and only 1 this year. What a way to improve.[/quote]

[/quote]

lol agreed. Here's to us jinx believers being wrong though!

I'm superstitious to the point where I HATE when commentators point out a good streak or potential record while its in play...

too many times have I witnessed a good streak break or a player/team fall just short of a record only moments after it was brought up by the commentators.

All-Pro

[/quote]

I had to respond with....Awesome sig!! Every time I see Lattimer from The Program I get the giggles.

"What are you doing...leading me on".... "Place at the table"...Lol.
    "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."