+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 211 1231151101 ... LastLast

*** OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD - GIANTS @ CHIEFS***

Well, it's been a disappointing first three weeks by any account. The biggest factor seems to be the Offensive Line and that is partly do to the constant shift or personnel required by injuries. We have yet another alignment of players today to see if they can stem the tide of QB pressure and open lanes for the running backs.

Can Eli get the time to throw and will he improve his accuracy enough to have a game with zero turnovers?

We this game foreshadow the rest of the season?
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 09-29-2013 at 01:04 PM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

GIANTS VS CHIEFS INACTIVES

NEW YORK GIANTS

QB Ryan Nassib
    CB Corey Webster
    S Cooper Taylor
    C David Baas
    G Chris Snee
    TE Adrien Robinson
    DT Johnathan Hankins

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS

QB Tyler Bray
    CB Brandon Flowers
    G Jeff Allen
    G Rishaw Johnson
    TE Anthony Fasano
    TE Travis Kelce
    DT Jaye Howard

http://www.giants.com/news-and-blogs...5-83ff2e2beb6e
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Damn it RA, we need the HERE WE GO in those colors!!! THIS IS WHY WE KEEP LOSING!!!
    Odell Beckham Junior: The future of the Giants

Will KG actually make adjustments? Go Giants!
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

IMO, Hankins and Nassib were terrible picks. Not because they will be terrible when they finally get a chance, but becasue they have ZERO value to our team right now. We could of gotten Jon Bostic in the second and another G or C in the 4th to help the OL. Oh well, water under the bridge. Just wanted to vent my frustrations with Reese's peices recently.
    ZERO quality wins the last 2 seasons. Major changes are needed.

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    Damn it RA, we need the HERE WE GO in those colors!!! THIS IS WHY WE KEEP LOSING!!!
    Why not just paint a target on my forehead?

They are still working on the next version

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    IMO, Hankins and Nassib were terrible picks. Not because they will be terrible when they finally get a chance, but becasue they have ZERO value to our team right now. We could of gotten Jon Bostic in the second and another G or C in the 4th to help the OL. Oh well, water under the bridge. Just wanted to vent my frustrations with Reese's peices recently.
    I have no problem with the Hankins pick since we do need insurance in the event we lose LJ and a lot of our DTs are long in the tooth but the Nassib pick still frustrates me. I've never seen anything from Nassib on the field (when he was at college) to make me believe he would be anything better than average at best.

Tuck just said Charles is a game changer and can get 6 at any time on the field...

I am waiting for him to follow up with "So the fans should understand that if that happens its not our fault, he is just that good."

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    I have no problem with the Hankins pick since we do need insurance in the event we lose LJ and a lot of our DTs are long in the tooth but the Nassib pick still frustrates me. I've never seen anything from Nassib on the field (when he was at college) to make me believe he would be anything better than average at best.
    Me neither. His deep ball accuracy is not good, never has been. He loves the darts in the short game, thats about it. Gilbride runs the exact opposite philosophy on offense.

Hankins can be a solid addition for the future like I said, but right now, he is collecting dust while LBs and OLmen that were taken in the 2nd and after are making plays. I am hoping he doesnt turn into a Marvin Austin part 2. He may be getting frustrated being benched every game.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Tuck just said Charles is a game changer and can get 6 at any time on the field...

I am waiting for him to follow up with "So the fans should understand that if that happens its not our fault, he is just that good."
    I'm waiting for him to follow it up by tackling that son of a gun!
    Odell Beckham Junior: The future of the Giants