+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1

    Whenever David Wilson touches the ball

    ...it's either back to the line if defenders are in the backfield before the handoff (which is the OL's fault), or for a gain otherwise. I think he's been tackled maybe twice for a loss (once just now and once by Blackburn) in all his carries this season.
    Last edited by Toadofsteel; 09-29-2013 at 03:04 PM.

    Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

  2. #2
    Moderator YATittle1962's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Uncle YA
    Posts
    20,276
    I'm feeling bad for this kid because he is playing hard ....just has no where to go

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post
    I'm feeling bad for this kid because he is playing hard ....just has no where to go
    I thought you said he wasn't NFL material...

    Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

  4. #4
    Moderator YATittle1962's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Uncle YA
    Posts
    20,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I thought you said he wasn't NFL material...
    I did.....I and I believe he is not ..does that mean he cannot play hard ?

    he is a back on the team I have loved since before his parents were born so I have to support him

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I thought you said he wasn't NFL material...
    not to speak for YA but I don't think you have to be NFL material to give a hundred percent every play

    edit: I probably shouldn't sit with the reply box open for five minutes

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    11,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    ...it's either back to the line if defenders are in the backfield before the handoff (which is the OL's fault), or for a gain otherwise. I think he's been tackled maybe twice for a loss (once just now and once by Blackburn) in all his carries this season.

    Good Grief............he has more tackles for a loss than the rest of the league combined
    what are you watching?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Good Grief............he has more tackles for a loss than the rest of the league combined
    what are you watching?
    Actual football, not Wilson Hatervision...

    Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    11,197
    LOL he has his moments............. but he should put a dress on when he's in there to block

  9. #9
    You should put on a dress when you poke your head in these boards...

    Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

  10. #10
    His pass blocking is still suspect. He's playing pretty hard. Keep giving the kid his chances and he will help us win football games.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts