+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bench Player

stupdi stupid stupid

putrid playcalling once again by killdrive I don't know what else to say about it,

Bench Player
    killdrive proves my point again 3 and out of a great defensive pick this guys ****in sucks as a playcaller

lol....yes, it's KG's fault this oline can't move the chains on 3rd and 1.

Stop posting. There's a reason no one else repsonded the first time.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Bench Player
    so you like throwing the ball downfield on 3 and shorts all the time the play calling flat out sucks dude and you know it I have been a fan of this team 30 plus years you stop posting me I am tired of the putrid calls but your welcome to like it if you like loser.

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    lol....yes, it's KG's fault this oline can't move the chains on 3rd and 1.

Stop posting. There's a reason no one else repsonded the first time.

The o-line can't move the chains at all..

Bench Player
    and it was a 3 rd and 1 should of gun up the gut not right at the spot the defense was bringing there strongest blit from dumbass

Bench Player
    we know its the o line so adjust to it don't run it right at the blitz bring it up the gut the running has been decent up the gut

Quote Originally Posted by HomerGiantsFan View Post
    so you like throwing the ball downfield on 3 and shorts all the time the play calling flat out sucks dude and you know it I have been a fan of this team 30 plus years you stop posting me I am tired of the putrid calls but your welcome to like it if you like loser.
    I was responding to your calling on KG on the 3rd and 1 running play..learn how the board's quoting option works.

It's the exectution of the plays called not the plays themselves. O-line is not executing.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Bench Player
    should of put your sarcasm in red print hard to tell when someones serious r sarcastic in a post

Quote Originally Posted by HomerGiantsFan View Post
    should of put your sarcasm in red print hard to tell when someones serious r sarcastic in a post
    Moron.

The players are playing like crap and you want to blame the playcalling. Open your eyes.