+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WTF WAS THAT!!!!????

WTF WAS THAT!!!!????

Good God!!

Elite QB my ***...

Veteran
    Undisciplined QB. There's not really a play for that scenario, we should have just been thinking about field position for our punt.

Hey we're asking Eli to throw deep and take risks... he can't win with some of you guys. He holds onto the ball and gets sacked, he takes a risk and an INT has a decent possibility of happening. Eli can't win...

Banned
    hes trying to break George Blanda's record of 42 in a season, but George did it in 1962 in a 14 game season

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Hey we're asking Eli to throw deep and take risks... he can't win with some of you guys. He holds onto the ball and gets sacked, he takes a risk and an INT has a decent possibility of happening. Eli can't win...
    Are you going to defend that INT? Seriously? There was no one remotely near the ball, other than the defender

I don't get why people keep defending the INTs

Eli can't win...
    No kidding.

Is that an INT? WOW!

Veteran
    I'm pretty sure the majority would prefer he doesn't take the risks. Holding the ball too long, chucking and praying etc. That's the stuff people typically have a problem with around here. There's been a lot more talk about wanting to see shorter passing plays and high % throws.

+ Reply to Thread