+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    All-Pro

DAAAAAAAAMMNNN IIITTT!!!! DAMN IT!!

I hope this is the only HORRIBLE news of the week: Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, and Pam Oliver have been assigned the Giants-Falcons game. #giants

How do these guys or Collingsworth get every freaking Giants game!! They suck!

Now I have to listen to the game on mute again...

Uuuggghhh

All-Pro

Re: DAAAAAAAAMMNNN IIITTT!!!! DAMN IT!!

We win the Colinsworth games, but Joe and Troy are cursed...

[quote user="TuckYou"]

I hope this is the only HORRIBLE news of the week: Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, and Pam Oliver have been assigned the Giants-Falcons game. #giants

Uuuggghhh

[/quote]U do understand there are different networks.[8-)][*-)]

I'm not a Collingsworth fan, but I think he's doing a good job in his new gig. Just saying.

I have no idea why we keep getting Joe Buck or Troy Aikman. Even when the Cowboys are playing on a seperate game, we continue to get Joe and Troy.

I dunno what all the fuss is. I hear the same thing all the time about this duo. Buck is a little annoying at times, but I think Aikmen is a fantastic commentator.

All-Pro

Here is an interesting tid bit too:

From Ralph Vacchiano: "Giants are 3rd team to finish last in rushing and reach playoffs since 1990. Previous two ('08 Cards, '09 Colts) reached the Super Bowl"

[quote user="barran21"]We win the Colinsworth games, but Joe and Troy are cursed...
    [/quote]

Well, Joe and Troy called every playoff game in 2007

All-Pro

[quote user="VelocityVirus"]I dunno what all the fuss is. I hear the same thing all the time about this duo. Buck is a little annoying at times, but I think Aikmen is a fantastic commentator.
    [/quote]

Joe Buck is just a useless bag, Aikman is pretty biased IMO. Collinsworth is just a complete debacle.

All-Pro

[quote user="GOBIGBLUE52"][quote user="barran21"]We win the Colinsworth games, but Joe and Troy are cursed...
    [/quote]

Well, Joe and Troy called every playoff game in 2007
    [/quote]

And had the most un enthusiastic calls in the greatest moments of that playoff run. Very dry.

[quote user="TuckYou"]

Uuuggghhh

[/quote]

easy Bro....not that big of a deal. Hopefully all the Giants' scoring and great defense will distract you from the crew.....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch