+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

2011 Giants set a new franchise passing record....

this seasons average 295.5 passing yds per game beats the average 251.2 of 2009

not too shabby

also...

Eli was the first NFL QB to throw at least four touchdown passes of at least 72 yards since Kurt Warner (STL, '000, six).

...and
    Eli was 1st NYG QB to throw at least 4 TD passes of 72+ yds since Earl Morrall (4 in ')65.

Re: 2011 Giants set a new franchise passing record....

Don't forget the record setting 15 4th-quarter TDs and the countless engineered comebacks this season

[quote user="NYGRealityCheck"]Don't forget the record setting 15 4th-quarter TDs and the countless engineered comebacks this season[/quote]

good call.....

that as well!!!

beating out his brother and the GREAT Johnny Unitas

bump for pure awesomeness

We are lucky to have Eli!

and a fine OC as well. A lot of you would have enjoyed reading a thread on Dallas board last night where some of their fans wished they could trade their OC for Gilbride. I kid you not. I think he has done a pretty good job for us.

Banned

[quote user="YATittle1962"]this seasons average 295.5 passing yds per game beats the average 251.2 of 2009

not too shabby

also...

Eli was the first NFL QB to throw at least four touchdown passes of at least 72 yards since Kurt Warner (STL, '000, six).

...and
    Eli was 1st NYG QB to throw at least 4 TD passes of 72+ yds since Earl Morrall (4 in ')65.[/quote]

You know me, always the unintentional provocateur - 2 of those passes were 7 yarders that Cruz turned into monster plays.

[]

[quote user="JMGGIANTS"]and a fine OC as well. A lot of you would have enjoyed reading a thread on Dallas board last night where some of their fans wished they could trade their OC for Gilbride. I kid you not. I think he has done a pretty good job for us.[/quote]

I have to agree....

I have lots of friends from all over the country who are fans of lots of different NFL teams.....and the trend I see throughout all of them is hatred for their coordinators ....offensive and defensive.....its a common thread with all fans of all teams

I think Gilbride has done a fine job for the most part .... we have one of the best passing attacks in the league

[quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="JMGGIANTS"]and a fine OC as well. A lot of you would have enjoyed reading a thread on Dallas board last night where some of their fans wished they could trade their OC for Gilbride. I kid you not. I think he has done a pretty good job for us.[/quote] I have to agree.... I have lots of friends from all over the country who are fans of lots of different NFL teams.....and the trend I see throughout all of them is hatred for their coordinators ....offensive and defensive.....its a common thread with all fans of all teams I think Gilbride has done a fine job for the most part .... we have one of the best passing attacks in the league[/quote]

I'm gonna get flack for saying this but I'm still not high on KG....BUT....with that being said......I absolutely loved the ballz he showed chucking it on 1st and Goal with 4 minutes left and up by 10.....took huge ballz......I"ll be honest they were coming at our endzone and I looked around and said take three knees and kick the FG and I'll be happy but THEY WENT FOR THE KILL AND GOT IT!!!!!! That's what this team has been missing on both sides of the ball all year but they showed it on both sides last game......aggressive kill shots.....sacks and TD's......LOVED IT!!!!!!!

[quote user="BlueJayC"]

[quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="JMGGIANTS"]and a fine OC as well. A lot of you would have enjoyed reading a thread on Dallas board last night where some of their fans wished they could trade their OC for Gilbride. I kid you not. I think he has done a pretty good job for us.[/quote] I have to agree.... I have lots of friends from all over the country who are fans of lots of different NFL teams.....and the trend I see throughout all of them is hatred for their coordinators ....offensive and defensive.....its a common thread with all fans of all teams I think Gilbride has done a fine job for the most part .... we have one of the best passing attacks in the league[/quote]

I'm gonna get flack for saying this but I'm still not high on KG....BUT....with that being said......I absolutely loved the ballz he showed chucking it on 1st and Goal with 4 minutes left and up by 10.....took huge ballz......I"ll be honest they were coming at our endzone and I looked around and said take three knees and kick the FG and I'll be happy but THEY WENT FOR THE KILL AND GOT IT!!!!!! That's what this team has been missing on both sides of the ball all year but they showed it on both sides last game......aggressive kill shots.....sacks and TD's......LOVED IT!!!!!!!

[/quote]

past 2 games have been aggressive on both sides of the ball......cant say I dont like it