+ Reply to Thread

Time for Chuck Knoxx to make a video to get us hyped for a #1 pick!

I'm no fair weather fan. But I don't get upset watching this team. It needs a season like this to get a high pick and hopefully someone that can actually block.

So in short- don't get angry, get excited....for that high draft pick! This team has a great core. It's the supporting cast that has been grossly neglected. Star receivers and star QB's mean Jack Richard when you have no OL. The same is true of a talented RB and no OL. The D is actually playing well enough to win today.

OH I just got a TD with waiver wire fantasy pickup Smith (Rodgers is off). Eli is on the bench- that's never happened for me but that's the kind of season we are in for.

Banned
    I don't think those are really necessary for the rest of this season are they? They are great videos, but a waste of time and energy on a team like this.

Yeah I was pretty much being sarcastic. That video from week one is pure comedy at this point. Talking about 0-5 against the Giants in their own house vs. Dallas and here we are 0-4.

#1 PICK HERE WE F******* COME!!! GET IT!!!

Boy do I want to respond to this. Let it out gentlemen. Its easy to root for this team when we are 11-5 and winning championships. It takes a special breed to get up and dawn the colors with the same emotion for every putrid team. You can laugh at all 4 of these vids this season. Please do. Just remember after the second, then the third loss and now the 4th.. I was never the guy who gave up like an *** when we are a game in a half out of first and made statements they were not even watching the game. I'll take the jokes on my work because at the end of the day I'll still be the same fan through 4-12 seasons and the 12-4 ones. Not many can say that.
    https://twitter.com/kingchuck810 Join me every kickoff.

http://www.youtube.com/user/mrchuckknoxx/featured

LIKE on The New Facebook Page for Exclusive NEW Videos. Featuring I AM LT - https://www.facebook.com/mrchuckknoxx

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Boy do I want to respond to this. Let it out gentlemen. Its easy to root for this team when we are 11-5 and winning championships. It takes a special breed to get up and dawn the colors with the same emotion for every putrid team. You can laugh at all 4 of these vids this season. Please do. Just remember after the second, then the third loss and now the 4th.. I was never the guy who gave up like an *** when we are a game in a half out of first and made statements they were not even watching the game. I'll take the jokes on my work because at the end of the day I'll still be the same fan through 4-12 seasons and the 12-4 ones. Not many can say that.
    Respect. I appreciate your videos man, the one for this week got me hyped when I was not excited about watching. Keep up the great work, however hard the giants may make it for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    I enjoy them and give you kudos bro. A lot of us do. Not sure how you can do it, but they are great videos.
    If you dig up the dirt in Oakland, you will find Giant bones

3/18/14 Draft:
    1-Aaron Donald DT Pitt
    2-Kareem Martin DE UNC
    3-Stanley Jean-Baptiste CB Neb
    4-C.J. Fiedorowicz TE Iowa
    5-Bryan Stork C FSU
    5-Chris Watt G ND
    6-Jeff Janis WR SV

Had some words with Chuck last week after the loss to Carolina on twitter but realistically if our team played with the heart that this guy has we are 4-0 not the opposite

ChuckKnoxx is a loyal and hardcore fan. Keep making those videoes to your heart's content no matter what anyone says.

I don't get the OP's intent.. Is he trying to rip this guy making videos? Is he ripping the team? Or is he just excited for the draft, Fantasy Football?.....

Pointless stupid thread.. Incorporating a loyal fan in your idiotic post too is a nice touch.

Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

Giants fans who are calling me out in a time like this are showing their true colors. Look at what you are really saying when you take shots. You are pointing fingers at someone for having more faith and loyalty. You cant relate so the first thing to do is bust balls. I get it. I can take it, trust me the **** I hear from opposing teams fans each week is brutal. Its the nonsense from so called Giants fans that really makes me question the large majority of our fan base. I guess because I was never a forum guy until I came here and saw and read the comments on a weekly basis of our fans, did I really see how eye opening a big chunk of our fan bases behavior really is.
    https://twitter.com/kingchuck810 Join me every kickoff.

http://www.youtube.com/user/mrchuckknoxx/featured

LIKE on The New Facebook Page for Exclusive NEW Videos. Featuring I AM LT - https://www.facebook.com/mrchuckknoxx