+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Living proof..

  1. #1
    Bench Player
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    27

    Living proof..

    that Eli is just average QB at best. Hear me out...yeah you argue that he has 2 SB rings, but if you look at those SB runs, Giants fed off of the Defense and especially the defensive line when Strahan was the center of it.

    Now that's out of the way, if you look at the 2013 season where Giants are 0-4 on the season, the Oline is not protecting but then Eli is not an athletic QB unlike other QB in the NFCE division where he can escape and makes plays CONSISTENTLY. His mobility limitation is on display in the past 4 weeks.

    Anyway, GO Giants at 0-4...keep it up guys!

  2. #2
    Kill yourself.

  3. #3
    like Romo is setting the league on fire....

  4. #4
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    6,957
    Cowboys are the ****suckers of the NFC East for the last 16 years.

  5. #5
    All-Pro Sarcasman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Manussa Loka
    Posts
    6,003
    Quote Originally Posted by awsuser2011 View Post
    that Eli is just average QB at best. Hear me out......
    OK.

    ..........still waiting for a cogent argument.

  6. #6
    Bench Player
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by blueomaha View Post
    like Romo is setting the league on fire....
    Romo still managed to put up 2 TDs @ 244 yards today even under pressure constantly, whereas Eli got only 1 TD @ 217 yards.

  7. #7
    Bench Player
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Cowboys are the ****suckers of the NFC East for the last 16 years.
    This again lol..i know giants fans can't stand being 0-4 because all of u believe in Eli....ahahah

  8. #8
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    6,957
    Quote Originally Posted by awsuser2011 View Post
    This again lol..i know giants fans can't stand being 0-4 because all of u believe in Eli....ahahah
    I believe in Eli because he is a 2 time Superbowl champion. You believe in Romo because youre a drunk redneck from Texas.
    Last edited by TheAnalyst; 09-29-2013 at 10:22 PM.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by awsuser2011 View Post
    This again lol..i know giants fans can't stand being 0-4 because all of u believe in Eli....ahahah
    We could go 0-16 this year for all I care. That secured all the top picks in every round. And oh, even if we did go 0-16 we still have the distinction of beating the only 18-0 team in SB history. And yes. As bad as Eli has been due to lack of a Line he still has two Rings in past 5 years. How many did you say romo had again? I missed it
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

    Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    I believe in Eli because he is a 2 time Superbowl champion. You believe in Romo because youre a drunk redneck from Texas.
    Hey now, don't go insulting all of us Texans. Some of us do have College degrees and can recognize two bad football teams, well, four in the East.

    For the record, I am sticking with Romo, he isn't the problem. It is this stagnate, unimaginative and outdated offense created by the ginger Garrett. Eli is going through the same problems that Romo has had throughout most of his career, no offensive line and a poor defense.

    Romo could very well be one of the main concerns, but that won't be answered as long as this offensive scheme is in Dallas. No QB could overcome this IMO. I'm sure Peyton or one of the few could do a bit better but it would not make too much of a difference in the end.

    As for the OP, he might be a redneck(as Foxworthy would say)

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts