+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Jay Ratliff OWNED David Baas

It was horrible. He was getting pushed around like a rag doll. The penetration up the middle really killed our run game, again.

The run game was much improved with Baas out of the lineup. I dont understand why we dont go back to Petrus.

Diehl, Petrus, Boothe, Snee, Mckenzie was our best starting 5 this season....

Am I missing something? is there progress coming from baas that i'm not seeing? Now i know he's been hurt and had that head/neck injury...im willing to give him another chance next season and am not ready to give up on him just yet, BUT, as of right now...he gets zero push up the middle and is a BIG reason as to why we're dead last in rushing.

Re: Jay Ratliff OWNED David Baas

[quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]It was horrible. He was getting pushed around like a rag doll. The penetration up the middle really killed our run game, again.

The run game was much improved with Baas out of the lineup. I dont understand why we dont go back to Petrus.

Am I missing something? is there progress coming from baas that i'm not seeing? Now i know he's been hurt and had that head/neck injury...im willing to give him another chance next season and am not ready to give up on him just yet, BUT, as of right now...he gets zero push up the middle and is a BIG reason as to why we're dead last in rushing.

last two games over 100 yards with Baas....

[/quote]

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]It was horrible. He was getting pushed around like a rag doll. The penetration up the middle really killed our run game, again.

[/quote]

Really? From what I watched on tv and every replay they showed Baas doing just fine.. in fact Collinsworth even talked about how Ratliff was contained the entire game. Of course he had a play or two but overall Baas did a great job on him. Was I the only one that saw that segement?

Poor Ratliff was depressed and on his knees on the field after that game...

[quote user="GiantsYanks"][quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]It was horrible. He was getting pushed around like a rag doll. The penetration up the middle really killed our run game, again.

[/quote]

Really? From what I watched on tv and every replay they showed Baas doing just fine.. in fact Collinsworth even talked about how Ratliff was contained the entire game.* Of course he had a play or two but overall Baas did a great job on him.* Was I the only one that saw that segement?
    [/quote]

Nope. He did great.

seems like he did good with pass protection but garbage on run. same as always...

What? Ratliff really didn't do anything and it was huge in our ability to slide protection to Ware.

well then apparently i did miss something. Every time our runs got stuffed in the backfield, it was ratliff getting push up the middle.

I still think we're a better team with petrus out there.

why we replaced him with baas? bc we paid big money for him...he has to play in order to improve

Yet to see a downfield block by Baas. Aint got no push.