Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Too many players to re-sign?

Cruz
    Nicks
    JPP

How are we going to afford all of them?

Veteran

Re: Too many players to re-sign?

Pretty sure Cruz had a three year contract. Nicks likely had a four year contract. JPP also is nowhere near the end of his....

?

What you should have asked is:

TT
    MM
    Goff
    Ross (Please let him be gone)

Veteran

[link]http://www.bigblueinteractive.com/information-pages/player-salaries/[/link]

[quote user="Axels15"]Pretty sure Cruz had a three year contract. Nicks likely had a four year contract. JPP also is nowhere near the end of his....

?

What you should have asked is:

TT
    MM
    Goff
    Ross (Please let him be gone)[/quote]

MM is gone, but I wouldn't be surprised if we draft his replacement or Barden is given his job by default.

With Prince Amekamura expected to take a major step next year, we'll keep either Ross or TT, but NOT both.

Goff is a wildcard, but it wouldn't hurt for the team to draft a great Mike this season.

I just looked at that salary list... it actually disgusts me how little these warriors are payed .. (in comparison to baseball players)

yeah but baseball players don't sacrifice their limbs and brains in the span of 5-10 years.

Veteran

WE NEED TO RESIGN:

Ballard, Tolly, TT, Weatherford. The rest (ie: ross, ham) would be good but are certainly not needed

Veteran

Veteran

[quote user="AllTuckedUp"]Cruz
    Nicks
    JPP

How are we going to afford all of them?[/quote]

You draft well and cut many. With the new CBA it's imperative to not only develop players drafted but to not lose draft picks. That's why I believe it's almost impossible to move O$I for a higher pick. That is, unless he absolutley dominates the playoffs and teams just can't pass on an offer.

One thing about Cruz, he will never get better than this. Don't expect his yardage to hit 1800 or anything close. Buy low sell high? Not yet, but he's not Calvin Johnson or Fitzgerald.

Veteran

[quote user="NYSPORTS"][quote user="AllTuckedUp"]Cruz
    Nicks
    JPP

How are we going to afford all of them?[/quote]

You draft well and cut many. With the new CBA it's imperative to not only develop players drafted but to not lose draft picks. That's why I believe it's almost impossible to move O$I for a higher pick. That is, unless he absolutley dominates the playoffs and teams just can't pass on an offer.

One thing about Cruz, he will never get better than this. Don't expect his yardage to hit 1800 or anything close. Buy low sell high? Not yet, but he's not Calvin Johnson or Fitzgerald.[/quote]

I gotta think, people are gonna look at how little he's played and how amazing he's done, and someone will give up something...