+ Reply to Thread
    Bench Player

From Texans fan: Giants are my heroes.

Thank you so much for knocking out the obnoxious, entitled, self righteous Cowboys and shutting up their loudmouth fans. Thank you so much for making us the only Texas team in the playoffs. And thank you for doing the same to the loudmouth Jets. Rooting for you in the playoffs hope you and the Texans make it all the way.

Re: From Texans fan: Giants are my heroes.

Haha, I hope we can do this every year for you guys. By the way I am rooting for you guys in the AFC, it would be an awesome accomplishment for you guys to make a little noise in the playoffs without your QB.

why thank you very much

[quote user="doc108"]Thank you so much for knocking out the obnoxious, entitled, self righteous Cowboys and shutting up their loudmouth fans. Thank you so much for making us the only Texas team in the playoffs. And thank you for doing the same to the loudmouth Jets. Rooting for you in the playoffs hope you and the Texans make it all the way.[/quote]

Thank you.

However, if we meet in the SB, we'll go from being your heroes to being your worst nightmare after we dash your dreams of winning a title. [:P]

[quote user="doc108"]Thank you so much for knocking out the obnoxious, entitled, self righteous Cowboys and shutting up their loudmouth fans. Thank you so much for making us the only Texas team in the playoffs. And thank you for doing the same to the loudmouth Jets. Rooting for you in the playoffs hope you and the Texans make it all the way.[/quote]Those two teams have a common "loudmouth, big bellied" thread running through them. []
    No one remembers who came in second.

Living in Hou, the Texans are now my second team (way behind the Giants). I hope they beat Cinci, don't think they can do much better than that which is a shame as they are a great team if you can take away the key injuries.

I have no problem with the Texans, I wish you well this week!!! Foster is a beast! Good-luck

Veteran

[quote user="doc108"]Thank you so much for knocking out the obnoxious, entitled, self righteous Cowboys and shutting up their loudmouth fans. Thank you so much for making us the only Texas team in the playoffs. And thank you for doing the same to the loudmouth Jets. Rooting for you in the playoffs hope you and the Texans make it all the way.[/quote]

If you guys need a blueprint for winning in the playoffs with a back up QB, dominant "D" and good running game check out tapes of the 1990 Giants.

thanks doc! Will be rooting for you as well. Arian Foster is a beast. Tate is not too shabby either. Good luck!!