+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 84
  1. #1

    Romo is better than Eli

    at being a DTV actor. Eli is the best QB in the NFC East and is coming for your weak secondary come wk 1!

  2. #2
    eli sucks lol......and now he wants to be paid as the highest paid player in the league?????? hahahahahahahahahahaha... his stupidity is just as bad as that freebird nitwit.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by J.R.Ewing View Post
    eli sucks lol......and now he wants to be paid as the highest paid player in the league?????? hahahahahahahahahahaha... his stupidity is just as bad as that freebird nitwit.
    Romo is a mediocore to garbage QB w/o Murray. Eli is a 2 time SB MVP he won one w/o a run game. Every player in the NFL wants to be the highest paid player in the league.

  4. #4
    All-Pro BronxBomberBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    6,133
    Quote Originally Posted by J.R.Ewing View Post
    eli sucks lol......and now he wants to be paid as the highest paid player in the league?????? hahahahahahahahahahaha... his stupidity is just as bad as that freebird nitwit.

    I'll agree regarding Freebird.


    EIGHT (8) Time NFL World Champions New York Football Giants!!!

  5. #5
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Original Member since 04-04-04
    Posts
    19,546
    Regular seasons are cute and all, but, Romo is 2-4 in the postseason while Eli is 8-3. Time to get real.
    BIGGEST SLEEPER - Tyriq McCord OLB Miami -

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9Jct2cA67s

  6. #6

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by OBJ13 View Post
    Romo is a mediocore to garbage QB w/o Murray. Eli is a 2 time SB MVP he won one w/o a run game. Every player in the NFL wants to be the highest paid player in the league.
    Umm ok, whatever you say. Even if what u just said is ill advised and completely clueless. But hey, if your happy I'm happy. Happy clueless days to u...

  7. #7
    Romo is the reason that the Dallas football organization makes sure everyone learns the Heimlich Maneuver.
    Engage brain before speaking.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by J.R.Ewing View Post
    eli sucks lol......and now he wants to be paid as the highest paid player in the league?????? hahahahahahahahahahaha... his stupidity is just as bad as that freebird nitwit.
    If you read the link provided he never said that. Taken out of context as usual with the media. Love both Eli and Rome direcTV commercials.

    Rome IS the better QB overall if your including the whole scope of work. Looking at just playoff and SB work there is no comparison, Tony has FAILED where Eli has stepped up and got it done. Eli has had some terrible O Lines to work with and that has a lot to do with regular season stats, yet even with all those horrible O Lines he has never missed time.

    Everyone knew this was going to become another Eli / Tony debate and there is a ton of other threads on this already
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 & 2014 was a losing season's, we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!! & NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE all by ourselves again!!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

  9. #9
    Just a fancy way of wording the thread title to bate us in... lol
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 & 2014 was a losing season's, we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!! & NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE all by ourselves again!!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by speedman View Post
    Romo is the reason that the Dallas football organization makes sure everyone learns the Heimlich Maneuver.

    this place is turning into the elementary school of smack talk. thats not anywhere near funny

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts