+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Tom Brady

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    He's still not the GOAT, nor the greatest playing today. Stop sucking his ****...
    Coming from the guy who rides his ****. You look for any reason to come out and say "see, this is why Brady is only a 'good' QB."

Coming from someone who has gmen in his username... why aren't you Pats0820 yet? Because your level of Brady-worship means you are no giants fan...

And you can't call the same on me because I don't worship at the altars of Peyton or Rodgers... I support whoever is calling signals for the Giants no matter how bad he's been as of late. RIght now it happens to be Eli.
    Last edited by Toadofsteel; 09-30-2013 at 02:46 AM.

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

Coming from someone who has gmen in his username... why aren't you Pats0820 yet? Because your level of Brady-worship means you are no giants fan...
    Wow, great comeback, lmao.

I should probably bash KG for ever calling a running play out of the gun. That would really prove my fan-hood.

If Brady had Baas, Brewer, and Cordle...

Peyton is still better. Rodgers and Brees as well...
    Peyton is better, but Rodgers and Brees? Uh...they wish.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

System helps. He is one of the greatest, but the system helps him out. He has great coaching, easily the best in the game. The gameplan is perfect. The play designs are flawless.

Remember Matt Cassell was 11-5 in that same system and looked like a top 10 QB doing so. If Eli was in NE, I guarentee he would have much miuch better stats.... except maybe SB rings :-)

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    System helps. He is one of the greatest, but the system helps him out. He has great coaching, easily the best in the game. The gameplan is perfect. The play designs are flawless.

Remember Matt Cassell was 11-5 in that same system and looked like a top 10 QB doing so. If Eli was in NE, I guarentee he would have much miuch better stats.... except maybe SB rings :-)
    Every QB who's been with their team for any length of time has their systems built around the strengths of that QB.
    Its true with us as well.
    Get well soon 80.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post

Actually, Matt Cassell took virtually the exact same team that finished 16-0 the prior regular season and led them to a mediocore 10-6 and he didn't look great at all while doing it.

Tom Brady is The Best QB in NFL playing today and may be The Best ever.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    Actually, Matt Cassell took virtually the exact same team that finished 16-0 the prior regular season and led them to a mediocore 10-6 and he didn't look great at all while doing it.

Tom Brady is The Best QB in NFL playing today and may be The Best ever.
    Actually, they finished 11-5 in 2008, when Brady got injuried, the same team that Brady got them to 10-6 the next year. And Cassel looked pretty solid. A 63.4% completetion percentage (something Eli has done exactly ZERO times in 9 seasons), with 3,693 yards for a 7.16 YPP (Something Eli didnt do until his 6th season), and 21 TDs and 11INTs giving him a PR of 89.4 (Eli has done that 2x). If Eli had 11 INTs, it would be the second time in his career he was under 14 INTs in his 10 years of playing, so think again.

Brady is overrated, but still a great QB in this league.

and still he can't beat Eli...

Quote Originally Posted by B-Red22 View Post
    and still he can't beat Eli...
    As much crap as I give Brady, he's still the better QB than Eli. I might rank him lower than most, but not THAT low...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

+ Reply to Thread