+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Tom Brady

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Actually, they finished 11-5 in 2008, when Brady got injuried, the same team that Brady got them to 10-6 the next year. And Cassel looked pretty solid. A 63.4% completetion percentage (something Eli has done exactly ZERO times in 9 seasons), with 3,693 yards for a 7.16 YPP (Something Eli didnt do until his 6th season), and 21 TDs and 11INTs giving him a PR of 89.4 (Eli has done that 2x). If Eli had 11 INTs, it would be the second time in his career he was under 14 INTs in his 10 years of playing, so think again.

Brady is overrated, but still a great QB in this league.
    My bad. He took a 16-0 team that was virtually the same and led them to 11-5, tchnically, since we want to nit pick, as a starter he was 10-5 that year. The team Tom Brady had the next year after coming back from missing a season due to injury wasn't the same one.

Tom Brady continually gets the job done over and over again regardless of the changes to the scheme or system. Tom Brady is not overrated.
    Last edited by BuffyBlueII; 09-30-2013 at 11:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    My bad. He took a 16-0 team that was virtually the same and led them to 11-5, tchnically, since we want to nit pick, as a starter he was 10-5 that year. The team Tom Brady had the next year after coming back from missing a season due to injury wasn't the same one.

Tom Brady continually gets the job done over and over again regardless of the changes to the scheme or system. Tom Brady is not overrated.
    Yes he is. What if the Tuck Rule AKA the Help the Pats win a Superbowl Rule, never happened? He fumbled that ball and Oakland should of won. Brady doesnt win that ring. And all his SBs were down to Adam Vinitieri kicking a clutch FG. Its been 10 years since he won a SB.

Brady is over rated since many feel he is the greatest QB ever. He is obviously a great QB. He obviously will go into the HOF and deserves to, but he is overrated.

Personally, I think Peyton is a better QB.

Banned
    Yes he is. What if the Tuck Rule AKA the Help the Pats win a Superbowl Rule, never happened? He fumbled that ball and Oakland should of won. Brady doesnt win that ring. And all his SBs were down to Adam Vinitieri kicking a clutch FG. Its been 10 years since he won a SB.

Brady is over rated since many feel he is the greatest QB ever. He is obviously a great QB. He obviously will go into the HOF and deserves to, but he is overrated.

Personally, I think Peyton is a better QB.
    It is so comical how folks always bring up "Tuck RUle" in regard to Tom Brady and how Peyton Fivehead is better but fail to bring up Peyton Fiveheads numerous playoff chokes as well as his horrible postseason performance when he had 3 TDs and 7 INTS in 2006 and claim how great he was on that SB run.

Tom Brady is competitteve and takes his team to the playoffs almost every year regardless of the personnel he has. The guy has been to 5 SuperBowls and is in no way overrated.

Banned
    Yes he is. What if the Tuck Rule AKA the Help the Pats win a Superbowl Rule, never happened? He fumbled that ball and Oakland should of won.
    Shoulda, coulda, woulda and what ifs are just a dumb game. Lets try this one according to your logic. If Wes Welker doesn't drop the pass placed right in his hands then NE Patriots win their 4th SuperBowl.

Peyton and Brady are probably the best 2 QB's in NFL history.
    When their careers are over that's probably what the consensus will be.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

It's like old times with the two of them playing the way they are - Peyton throwing all over the place and Brady taking what he's given. Both have their win streaks in place, too.

I can't even believe this conversation is happening. Are we really pushing back on the idea that both Brady and Peyton are the greatest of their generation and likely among the best ever and certainly better than Eli? Really?

Shoulda, coulda, woulda and what ifs are just a dumb game. Lets try this one according to your logic. If Wes Welker doesn't drop the pass placed right in his hands then NE Patriots win their 4th SuperBowl.
    Tuck Rule was a referee's call. The wrong call. That effected who went to the Superbowl.

Welkers drop was the players fault. And if you ask me, it was a bad pass. Tom has thrown a million better passes then that. It was high and behind Welker.

Its obvious you HATE Peyton Manning so that says it all right there. Peyton Fivehead? Come on, that is childish right there.

Banned
    Tuck Rule was a referee's call. The wrong call. That effected who went to the Superbowl.

Welkers drop was the players fault. And if you ask me, it was a bad pass. Tom has thrown a million better passes then that. It was high and behind Welker.

Its obvious you HATE Peyton Manning so that says it all right there. Peyton Fivehead? Come on, that is childish right there.
    No I like Peyton but he does have a Fivehead. He also is a major post season choke artist.

If Wes Welker didn't turn around and pirouette because he got too excited and cut his route, the ball would've hit him in stride.

No I like Peyton but he does have a Fivehead. He also is a major post season choke artist.

If Wes Welker didn't turn around and pirouette because he got too excited and cut his route, the ball would've hit him in stride.
    Whatever you say boss.

By the way, Peyton led the Broncos to 38 points last year in the playoffs and lost. Hardly his fault. I believe it was the safety who dropped the ball on that one. But continue thinking only Brady gets screwed out of wins in the playoffs.

+ Reply to Thread