+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 357

Thread: Tom Brady

  1. #141
    Veteran Eli's Giants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    I had a good week of practice!
    Posts
    2,760
    So since Tom Brady's team lost, does that mean he choked??

  2. #142
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,901
    he looked choked up in that post game interview.

  3. #143
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli's Giants View Post
    So since Tom Brady's team lost, does that mean he choked??
    Is it considered choking if you simply lose to a better team?

  4. #144
    All-Pro giantyankee1976's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    OUT of MARKET
    Posts
    15,184
    meh...no name receivers will kill you in the end

    I just hope the Whiners get knocked off


    NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

  5. #145
    If I was Tom Brady I would really hate the Manning brothers right about now since they keep ruining his postseasons lately. LOL. Congrats to Peyton and the Broncos.
    One of these teams is not like the others


  6. #146
    Veteran Eli's Giants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    I had a good week of practice!
    Posts
    2,760
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
    Is it considered choking if you simply lose to a better team?
    Well some people say Peyton chokes even though he loses to better teams.

  7. #147
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli's Giants View Post
    Well some people say Peyton chokes even though he loses to better teams.
    That's because Peyton usually coughs the ball up at inopportune moments. He's been good this post-season.

  8. #148
    Veteran Eli's Giants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    I had a good week of practice!
    Posts
    2,760
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    That's because Peyton usually coughs the ball up at inopportune moments.
    Really? What about Brady in the 2006 AFC Championship game?? I'm also sure most people considar Peyton a "choker" because of all of the one and done he has.

  9. #149
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Original Member since 04-04-04
    Posts
    9,194
    Peyton is now 2-2 vs the all mighty Tom Brady in the postseason. And he is 2-1 vs him in the AFC Champ game. I am just so tired of hearing that Peyton is a choker. It's ridiculously overstated.

  10. #150
    Bench Player Joe_morris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Posts
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Peyton is now 2-2 vs the all mighty Tom Brady in the postseason. And he is 2-1 vs him in the AFC Champ game. I am just so tired of hearing that Peyton is a choker. It's ridiculously overstated.
    ^^^^This

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts