+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Tom Brady

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    I think this proves my point. You just blindly hate Peyton Manning and will say anything to negate anything he does.
    No. The guy played a great game yesterday. His team also played a great game yesterday.

I don't like Peyton Manning as a football player because there is always some type of excuse being thrown out there when he loses. The excuses will already be lined up for him in case he loses SuperBowl.

Banned
    And the 2008 Patriots team had no business going 11-5..... with Matt Cassell
    Actually NE Patriots went 10-5 with Matt Cassell as a starter which was a significant dropoff from basically the same team that went 16-0 the prior regular season.

Tim Tebow was able to lead Denver Broncos to victory over the number one defense in his first home start in playoffs in 2011. Peyton Manning with a much improved Denver Broncos offense choked in his first home start in 2012 in Mile High against a defense that wasn't nearly as good.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    you really are an idiot, aren't you?

You know what? I edited out my comment to you. I am not going to be reduced to slinging names over an internet messgae boards.
    Last edited by BuffyBlueII; 01-20-2014 at 11:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    No. The guy played a great game yesterday. His team also played a great game yesterday.

I don't like Peyton Manning as a football player because there is always some type of excuse being thrown out there when he loses. The excuses will already be lined up for him in case he loses SuperBowl.
    And Brady doesnt? In 2007 it was all "If Samuel makes that interception" In 2011 it wsa all "Wes Welker should of made that catch!" ... Look around man, anyone who loses in the postseason there are always excuses.
    NFL Fantasy Football Lineup:

QB - Michael Vick
    RB - Adrian Peterson
    RB - Ray Rice
    WR- Josh Gordon
    WR- Justin Blackmon
    TE - Aaron Hernandez
    RB/WR- Le'Veon Bell
    K - Matt Prater
    D/ST - 49ers

Owner - Jim Irsay
    GM - ??????

Actually NE Patriots went 10-5 with Matt Cassell as a starter which was a significant dropoff from basically the same team that went 16-0 the prior regular season.

Tim Tebow was able to lead Denver Broncos to victory over the number one defense in his first home start in playoffs in 2011. Peyton Manning with a much improved Denver Broncos offense choked in his first home start in 2012 in Mile High against a defense that wasn't nearly as good.
    Good God almighty bro. 10-5 is terrible? Its Matt FREAKING Cassell. He is TERRIBLE! Brady then went 10-6 the following year with the same team. Take off those Brady slobbers man. Its Belichick who runs the ship there, not Brady. In Dnver and in Indy, it was Peyton.
    Last edited by TheAnalyst; 01-20-2014 at 02:53 PM.

QB - Michael Vick
    RB - Adrian Peterson
    RB - Ray Rice
    WR- Josh Gordon
    WR- Justin Blackmon
    TE - Aaron Hernandez
    RB/WR- Le'Veon Bell
    K - Matt Prater
    D/ST - 49ers

Owner - Jim Irsay
    GM - ??????

You know what? I edited out my comment to you. I am not going to be reduced to slinging names over an internet messgae boards.

If you want to call me names, just PM me and we can meet up so you can say what you got to say in person.
    LOL

Oh the hostility

QB - Michael Vick
    RB - Adrian Peterson
    RB - Ray Rice
    WR- Josh Gordon
    WR- Justin Blackmon
    TE - Aaron Hernandez
    RB/WR- Le'Veon Bell
    K - Matt Prater
    D/ST - 49ers

Owner - Jim Irsay
    GM - ??????

Banned
    And Brady doesnt? In 2007 it was all "If Samuel makes that interception" In 2011 it wsa all "Wes Welker should of made that catch!" ... Look around man, anyone who loses in the postseason there are always excuses.

It is actually the "Eli is lucky" folks that continually bring up the Assante Samuel play, not NE Patriots fans.

If Wes Welker did make that catch, the game is over. I am ecstatic that he didn't make that catch but he should've. Nonetheless, on the drive before that one, Mario Manningham had a pass go through his hands on the right sideline that he should've caught would've put us in a position to put a stamp on that game.

All those years in Indianapolis all we heard was "the team sucks," "It is all Peyton", etc........etc......... It is ironic that the year they did win SuperBowl in 2006, Peyton Manning threw 3 TDs and 7 INTs during that postseason. In fact, he was playing badly in SuperBowl till rain stopped. All the folks that always blame the people around Peyton Manning, failed to recognize that it was actually Peyton Manning's team that carried him that postseason. There were always excuses for why Peyton Manning choked. Always.

If any team had reasons to make excuses this past season to call it in, it was NE Patriots. The very fact that they went 12-4 and then made it to AFC Championship Game attests that they don't make excuses and they adapt.

Banned
    LOL

Oh the hostility
    That wasn't directed to you.

Banned
    Good God almighty bro. 10-5 is terrible? Its Matt FREAKING Cassell. He is TERRIBLE! Brady then went 10-6 the following year with the same team. Take off those Brady slobbers man. Its Belichick who runs the ship there, not Brady. In Dnver and in Indy, it was Peyton.
    No. 10-5 isn't terrible. However, it is a far dropoff from 16-0. The following year, the makeup of that team was very different and it is not surprising why Tom Brady went 10-6.

So, if according to you, Peyton call all the shots in Indianapolis then according to your logic, he is the reason they choked all those times. He is the main reason for the record number of one and done. Thank you for admitting that you agree that Peyton Manning is a postseason choker.

Banned
    . I am not going to be reduced to slinging names over an internet messgae boards.
    you been doing that the whole season when ive never bugged you once. only responded to your little name calling attacks. cant take a little backlash huh? sorry, in the future ill remember how sensitive you are