+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 353

Thread: Tom Brady

  1. #231
    Recently brady is choking quite hard, he is on a Romo like trend. I mean this year not saying they would have beat Denver but he missed open receivers several times. He made welker spin around and jump on an easy seam pass. I'm not seeing GOAT in there. GUy could easily have 6 championships if he stopped choking

  2. #232
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    6,875
    Quote Originally Posted by appodictic View Post
    Recently brady is choking quite hard, he is on a Romo like trend. I mean this year not saying they would have beat Denver but he missed open receivers several times. He made welker spin around and jump on an easy seam pass. I'm not seeing GOAT in there. GUy could easily have 6 championships if he stopped choking
    Thats a little harsh, but I agree with the direction.

    And he is not Romo choking. Romo choking means Brady isnt winning in the postseason anymore, or even getting there. Thats a completely different kind of choke.

    Brady is just being very average in the past 10 years minus his ridiculous Moss year.

  3. #233
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,130
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Thats a little harsh, but I agree with the direction.

    And he is not Romo choking. Romo choking means Brady isnt winning in the postseason anymore, or even getting there. Thats a completely different kind of choke.

    Brady is just being very average in the past 10 years minus his ridiculous Moss year.
    He is very average by going to 3 straight AFC Championship Games with a no name team. Sure he is.

    You really are clueless.

  4. #234
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    6,875
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    He is very average by going to 3 straight AFC Championship Games with a no name team. Sure he is.

    You really are clueless.
    LOL Mark Snachez went to 2 straight AFC Champ games chump. Clearly he IS AMAZING! Go lay down before you blow a gasket bud.

  5. #235
    Veteran TroyArcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,275
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Thats a little harsh, but I agree with the direction.

    And he is not Romo choking. Romo choking means Brady isnt winning in the postseason anymore, or even getting there. Thats a completely different kind of choke.

    Brady is just being very average in the past 10 years minus his ridiculous Moss year.
    I wouldn't say Brady is average. He is Top 5 all time.

  6. #236
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    6,875
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyArcher View Post
    I wouldn't say Brady is average. He is Top 5 all time.
    lol, I am just messing with Buffy. Brady is obvisouly a HOF QB. I just feel he is overrated a bit and Peyton is a better QB. No big deal. Buffy just hates Peyton Manning and loves himself some Brady. He is a live one on my fishing line, lol. Then he says "but brady has been to 3 straight AFC champ games"... so? Sanchez went to 2 straight, does that mean he is great?

  7. #237
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,130
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    lol, I am just messing with Buffy. Brady is obvisouly a HOF QB. I just feel he is overrated a bit and Peyton is a better QB. No big deal. Buffy just hates Peyton Manning and loves himself some Brady. He is a live one on my fishing line, lol. Then he says "but brady has been to 3 straight AFC champ games"... so? Sanchez went to 2 straight, does that mean he is great?
    Your claim that Tom Brady was average over past 10 years minus his ridiculous Moss year is what I was responding to and I only had to bring up the last 3 years to prove your claim false. We can go through the last 10 if you like but I don't think it is necessary. It is quite amusing that you attempted to use Mark Sanchez as a comparison but then again, you are quite amusing and I don't mean that in a bad way because I do enjoy debating with you.

    A lot of folks feel that Tom Brady is overrated and a lot of folks feel that Peyton Manning is somewhat overrated. Although I belong to the latter group, I do think that Peyton Manning is a great QB; he just happens to choke at very inopportune times. Both of them are without a doubt, 1st Ballot HOFers.

    BTW, Sanchize did in fact go to 2 straight AFC Championship Games but he didn't go with a no name team. He went with a stellar defense.

  8. #238
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    No mans land
    Posts
    24,818
    the fact thaty Brady is considered one of the top QBs of all time by the all of the NFL standards available is all anyone needs to know.
    All the other arguments are just bull**** to satisfy the haters or homers.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  9. #239
    Veteran kingcap88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    N.C. via N.J.
    Posts
    3,213
    Quote Originally Posted by appodictic View Post
    Recently brady is choking quite hard, he is on a Romo like trend. I mean this year not saying they would have beat Denver but he missed open receivers several times. He made welker spin around and jump on an easy seam pass. I'm not seeing GOAT in there. GUy could easily have 6 championships if he stopped choking
    As much as I like laughing at Brady I don't know if the Romo comparison is fair. Brady's won multiple playoff games and played in 2 Super Bowls in recent years. Brady took his team to three straight conference championships and won one of them. Romo hasn't gotten to 1 conference championship let alone a Super Bowl with his 1 playoff win.
    One of these teams is not like the others


  10. #240
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,595
    i agree with brady being one of the top qbs of all time. but i wouldn't say he's the undeniable greatest. i still think montana or peyton could be in that top spot.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts