+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Tom Brady

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Tuck Rule was a referee's call. The wrong call. That effected who went to the Superbowl.

Welkers drop was the players fault. And if you ask me, it was a bad pass. Tom has thrown a million better passes then that. It was high and behind Welker.

Its obvious you HATE Peyton Manning so that says it all right there. Peyton Fivehead? Come on, that is childish right there.
    It what universe is a ball thrown in both hands of a WR and between the defenders a bad pass?
    As Collinsworth said at the time..."Welker makes that catch 100 out of 100 times"
    Get well soon 80.

Veteran
    Tuck Rule was a referee's call. The wrong call. That effected who went to the Superbowl.

Welkers drop was the players fault. And if you ask me, it was a bad pass. Tom has thrown a million better passes then that. It was high and behind Welker.

Its obvious you HATE Peyton Manning so that says it all right there. Peyton Fivehead? Come on, that is childish right there.
    how is something that is in the rules, the wrong call?

i just think the guy has a nice head of hair. Wish I could pull it off but instead i am posting on the GMB. smh
    The Gigalo with the most below

Banned
    Whatever you say boss.

By the way, Peyton led the Broncos to 38 points last year in the playoffs and lost. Hardly his fault. I believe it was the safety who dropped the ball on that one. But continue thinking only Brady gets screwed out of wins in the playoffs.
    Peyton Fivehead panicked and threw the pick in OT that cost them the game.

I was referring to the Wes Welker drop in SuperBowl XLVI and nothing else. It wasn't a bad pass and although Wes Welker freaked out, it still hit him in the hands and he should have caught it. I am glad he dropped it but that was on him and not Tom Brady.

I Bring The Truth. Always.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    I was referring to the Wes Welker drop in SuperBowl XLVI and nothing else. It wasn't a bad pass and although Wes Welker freaked out.
    The pass was high, had Welker spinning around and falling backwards while running full speed. Yeah it hit him on the hands and I guess he was "supposed" to catch it, but it was far from Brady's best pass ever.

Quote Originally Posted by njg85m View Post
    The pass was high, had Welker spinning around and falling backwards while running full speed. Yeah it hit him on the hands and I guess he was "supposed" to catch it, but it was far from Brady's best pass ever.
    He had to throw it to his off shoulder because the safety was closing from the inside. He threw it where he had to and the kid dropped it.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    It what universe is a ball thrown in both hands of a WR and between the defenders a bad pass?
    As Collinsworth said at the time..."Welker makes that catch 100 out of 100 times"
    I agree it was catchable, but a better pass and the probablility of Welker catching it goes up tremendously.

As for Colinsworth's comment, Welker has been known to drop some passes, including this year from Manning. So 100 out of 100??? Not sure about that.

All I know is it is a lot easier to catch a ball in stride rather then have to jump up and twist your body, even if you get 2 hands on it or not.

Odellious Beckinghammer the Twice, Go get yours soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    He had to throw it to his off shoulder because the safety was closing from the inside. He threw it where he had to and the kid dropped it.
    Welker was wide open I thought? I have to find the video again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT6XziIQ5RI

Yup, Brady could of just hit him in the numbers on that one. Maybe Wes should of caught it, but the pass could of been better, a lot better. No one was within 4 or 5 steps of Welker.

I know that if I am Welker, I am kicking myself for not catching it, but if I was Brady, Id be kicking myself for not making a better throw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT6XziIQ5RI

Yup, Brady could of just hit him in the numbers on that one. Maybe Wes should of caught it, but the pass could of been better, a lot better. No one was within 4 or 5 steps of Welker.

I know that if I am Welker, I am kicking myself for not catching it, but if I was Brady, Id be kicking myself for not making a better throw.
    Again....KP was closing and Brady threw it where it had to be. Once the ball was in the air to the outside, KP rerouted to make a tackle downfield.
    It was NOT a bad throw at all. he turned and it hit him in both hands head high.
    Get well soon 80.