+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Tom Brady

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Coming from someone who has gmen in his username... why aren't you Pats0820 yet? Because your level of Brady-worship means you are no giants fan...

And you can't call the same on me because I don't worship at the altars of Peyton or Rodgers... I support whoever is calling signals for the Giants no matter how bad he's been as of late. RIght now it happens to be Eli.
    No offense, but it's not worship if you're calling Brady a great QB...

Neither is worshiping Brady a non-giants fan thing to do.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by njg85m View Post
    The pass was high, had Welker spinning around and falling backwards while running full speed. Yeah it hit him on the hands and I guess he was "supposed" to catch it, but it was far from Brady's best pass ever.
    It wasn't his best pass but if Welker had not freaked out and spun it would've hit him in stride. If Hakeem Nicks, Victor Cruz or Mario Manningham had dropped that pass and it cost us the SuperBowl, we would still be blaming them for it.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    He would look better than any other QB with that offensive line.

Just like he would look better than any other QB with those WRs.
    yea and the thing is he never complained when he lost just about every WR and TE he threw to last season. when asked about how he felt losing those top guys He just said "we will make it work with who we have, I don't have time to talk about people that are not hear. I want to focus on the ones that are here and make them successful." That's how he is.. others would of stamped their feet and made a beeline to the FO and complained about the situation. He just went to work and is now 4-0
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Lol this was supposed to be a troll thread.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Lol this was supposed to be a troll thread.
    It was? lol, wow...good attempt at a troll thread

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT6XziIQ5RI

Yup, Brady could of just hit him in the numbers on that one. Maybe Wes should of caught it, but the pass could of been better, a lot better. No one was within 4 or 5 steps of Welker.

I know that if I am Welker, I am kicking myself for not catching it, but if I was Brady, Id be kicking myself for not making a better throw.
    Your link proves my point. If Wes Welker didn't stop and pirouette then the ball hits him in stride albiet slightly high. The beauty of that throw if that it was only where Wes Welker could've made a play on it and not the defenders.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Again....KP was closing and Brady threw it where it had to be. Once the ball was in the air to the outside, KP rerouted to make a tackle downfield.
    It was NOT a bad throw at all. he turned and it hit him in both hands head high.
    ?????????????????????

Head high for a 6'9'' receiver maybe... Did you watch the video? Or are you too busy preparing for your Bosox tomorrw? lol KP was about 5 steps away. The throw could of been on target but was slightly off, which caused Wlker to reach above his head and behind his body's momentum.
    ZERO quality wins the last 2 seasons. Major changes are needed.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    Your link proves my point. If Wes Welker didn't stop and pirouette then the ball hits him in stride albiet slightly high. The beauty of that throw if that it was only where Wes Welker could've made a play on it and not the defenders.

I guess we just disagree then. That was not a great pass. Ive seen Brady plant seeds better then that and hit WRs right in the chest. This wasnt his best throw.
    ZERO quality wins the last 2 seasons. Major changes are needed.

?????????????????????

Head high for a 6'9'' receiver maybe... Did you watch the video? Or are you too busy preparing for your Bosox tomorrw? lol KP was about 5 steps away. The throw could of been on target but was slightly off, which caused Wlker to reach above his head and behind his body's momentum.
    Friggin message board!!!
    Get well soon 80.

Banned
    I guess we just disagree then. That was not a great pass. Ive seen Brady plant seeds better then that and hit WRs right in the chest. This wasnt his best throw.
    We do agree that it wasn't a great pass and definitely not one of Tom Bradys best but it was decent and should've been caught. Suffice to say, I am very, very happy that Wes Welker didn't make the catch.