+ Reply to Thread

Going to the game this Sunday!!!

I'm driving up from VA Saturday for my first ever NY Giants home game. I was hoping some of the older vets, or other Blue fans could help out a novist like myself with tips on the area stays, eats and mostly parking. I got the nose bleed seats but wouldn't miss the opportunity to see this last home game of the season and help support this group move on to the next round. Any helpful insight would be greatly appreciated.

Go Blue!!!

Re: Going to the game this Sunday!!!

[quote user="SoBlu72"]I'm driving up from VA Saturday for my first ever NY Giants home game. I was hoping some of the older vets, or other Blue fans could help out a novist like myself with tips on the area stays, eats and mostly parking. I got the nose bleed seats but wouldn't miss the opportunity to see this last home game of the season and help support this group move on to the next round. Any helpful insight would be greatly appreciated. Go Blue!!![/quote]Stop anywhere around the stadium to buy sandwiches etc. Inside the stadium, food and beverage will break your bank. If your bank is full, the food in the stadium is good. But consider for example a $9. beer, $7.50 for soft pretzel nuggets, you get the picture.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Re: Going to the game this Sunday!!!

stay at the meadowlands plaza hotel. i always stay there. rooms aren't great, but it's super cheap and does the trick. not to mention you'll get a pretty awesome breakfast in the morning.

there's a deli down the street that has amazing boars head sandwiches.