+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
    For God's sakes, please one bad season you don't trade your franchise QB. Good lord. Maybe Pittsburgh should trade Big Ben then too right? New Orleans should have traded Drew last season. Give it a rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Medisleman View Post
    For God's sakes, please one bad season you don't trade your franchise QB. Good lord. Maybe Pittsburgh should trade Big Ben then too right? New Orleans should have traded Drew last season. Give it a rest.
    Except Ben is actually having a good season despite having the same if not more issues that Eli does.

Quote Originally Posted by jwhorner6 View Post
    I didn't blame it on the receivers. I stated that most of the picks come when he targets Randle. You can see most of them were thrown when Randle makes a break. The problem is, they are thrown in the opposite direction of the break that Randle made. Eli has said himself this season that there has been times that Randle ran the right route, but he threw the wrong route. I was pointing out the fact that they are not on the same page...not blaming Randle
    OK I get that but what's the point of singling out the picks in Randle's direction when you are saying he was running the right route?
    Get well soon 80.

haha don't let them get to you, killa!

Stand with Cruz!

Well Brees played at a high level last year. He had 43 TD passes and 5200 yards.
    Eli is "slightly" off that pace.
    Get well soon 80.

Really?
    WTH ?!?!
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Banned
    Brees was 63 % completion, 5177 yards, 43 td's 19 ints with a 96.3 passer rating last season. You are comparing that to what Eli is on pace for in 2013 as one in the same scenario?

Quote Originally Posted by imstilripped View Post
    Brees was 63 % completion, 5177 yards, 43 td's 19 ints with a 96.3 passer rating last season. You are comparing that to what Eli is on pace for in 2013 as one in the same scenario?
    You can't have it both ways.

You can't have a QB who you think is ****ty AND expect to get a first round pick in return for him.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    If we really want to blow it up, we could look into(not definetly do) a trade for ELI, and get a additonal 1st rd pick, and ELI is gonna be 33 after this yr, and has been on downswing for a couple yrs and as statue as hes always been, hes losing more footspeed, which i never thought possible. Hes almost Drew Bledsoe out there right now.. In his prime he was a high INT% QB, and now is past his prime. Hes been a great GIANT qb, but this is a bussiness, and getting as many young studs to go along with the Prince's, JPP's, Cruz's..etc, is the way to go.. Were really light on top flight talent, and need to start building a new foudnation.

Thats how i feel, and i love everything ELI's done for us. Multiple 1st rd picks, and a qb whos developing as we speak all ready in Nassib(not that i love em, but still). We could go many diffrent ways, plus we'd have Nicks off the books, and hopefully Webster and Baas.. We could resign LInval Joseph and go from there..
    I love ya NYsportzfan. Unfortunately you endure the wrath of some folks when you even describe a hypothetical where Eli is expendable.

You sir.....have committed blasphemy!

Not really of course but these people are friggin nuts sometimes.
    Get well soon 80.

NO! Eli has plenty of football left in him, I would much rather see a new OC come in and work with him then to trade him and go younger and start rebuilding

Giants are not a OLD TEAM go look at the Roster and their ages