Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Why did you guys ban Dimboys? What did he do?

[quote user="Bluestar76"]Seriously, the guy has been here forever and you ban him? Whats up with that? Going to ban me next?
    [/quote]</P>

Are you sure Dimboys got banned? By starting a thread about it chances are there is going to be 2 Cowboy posters left without a saddle</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="Bluestar76"]Seriously, the guy has been here forever and you ban him?* Whats up with that?* Going to ban me next?
    [/quote]</P>

Are you sure Dimboys got banned?* By starting a thread about it chances are there is going to be 2 Cowboy posters left without a saddle</P>[/quote]
    oh great, theres a section8 character in this message board as well

[quote user="NoQuarter"][quote user="middlecountrygiantsfan"]Since when is not okay to question authority in america?
    [/quote] THisa is private property, first amendment rights dont count, sorry[/quote]

Don't believe i put anything about first amendment rights up there. Im just saying that merely questioning a mod (who i think do a good job on here) about who was banned and why should be perfectly acceptable. Especially if its a long time poster (yes even a cowgirls fan, albeit a fairly reasonable one). That said maybe PM is a better what to do it.

[quote user="DarkCrusader"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="Bluestar76"]Seriously, the guy has been here forever and you ban him? Whats up with that? Going to ban me next?
    [/quote]</P>

Are you sure Dimboys got banned? By starting a thread about it chances are there is going to be 2 Cowboy posters left without a saddle</P>

[/quote] oh great, theres a section8 character in this message board as well[/quote]</P>

Make that 3...............................Bluestar and Dimboys are OK...........but you......... not so much</P>

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="DarkCrusader"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="Bluestar76"]Seriously, the guy has been here forever and you ban him?* Whats up with that?* Going to ban me next?
    [/quote]</P>

Are you sure Dimboys got banned?* By starting a thread about it chances are there is going to be 2 Cowboy posters left without a saddle</P>

[/quote] oh great, theres a section8 character in this message board as well[/quote]</P>

Make that 3...............................Bluestar and Dimboys are OK...........but you.........** not so much</P>[/quote]
    i am already a legend here....-does the TO pose on the star

[quote user="DarkCrusader"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="DarkCrusader"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

Make that 3...............................Bluestar and Dimboys are OK...........but you......... not so much</P>

[/quote] i am already a legend here....-does the TO pose on the star[/quote]</P>

A legend Huh? Kinda like Quincy Carter</P>

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="DarkCrusader"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="DarkCrusader"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

Are you sure Dimboys got banned?* By starting a thread about it chances are there is going to be 2 Cowboy posters left without a saddle</P>

Make that 3...............................Bluestar and Dimboys are OK...........but you.........** not so much</P>

[/quote] i am already a legend here....-does the TO pose on the star[/quote]</P>

A legend Huh?*** Kinda like Quincy Carter</P>[/quote]
    quincy who?

[quote user="DarkCrusader"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="DarkCrusader"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="DarkCrusader"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

A legend Huh? Kinda like Quincy Carter</P>

[/quote] quincy who?[/quote]</P>

He played QB for you guys just a shade below a Hall Of Fame career History not a strong subject for you Huh?</P>

Veteran

I'd be curious as well. Sure he's not just temporarily banned? Is he permanently banned?

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="DarkCrusader"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="DarkCrusader"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="DarkCrusader"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

Make that 3...............................Bluestar and Dimboys are OK...........but you.........** not so much</P>

A legend Huh?*** Kinda like Quincy Carter</P>

[/quote] quincy who?[/quote]</P>

He played QB for you guys**** just a shade below a Hall Of Fame career*** History not a strong subject for you Huh?</P>[/quote]
    i think we had a drew on the team at one time too