Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Why did you guys ban Dimboys? What did he do?

cowgirls fan would get ya a ban i would think lol

[quote user="DarkCrusader"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="DarkCrusader"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="DarkCrusader"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="DarkCrusader"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="Bluestar76"]Seriously, the guy has been here forever and you ban him? Whats up with that? Going to ban me next?
    [/quote]</P>

Are you sure Dimboys got banned? By starting a thread about it chances are there is going to be 2 Cowboy posters left without a saddle</P>

[/quote] oh great, theres a section8 character in this message board as well[/quote]</P>

Make that 3...............................Bluestar and Dimboys are OK...........but you......... not so much</P>

[/quote] i am already a legend here....-does the TO pose on the star[/quote]</P>

A legend Huh? Kinda like Quincy Carter</P>

[/quote] quincy who?[/quote]</P>

He played QB for you guys just a shade below a Hall Of Fame career History not a strong subject for you Huh?</P>

[/quote] i think we had a drew on the team at one time too[/quote]</P>

Yes you did Oh God Wheres Dimboys and Bluestar when you need them?</P>

Wow it took me almost 2years to warm up to him and now he got banned. That sucks. I guess ill just have to piss on DC's tree instead.

Veteran

[quote user="Sundown"]Wow it took me almost 2years to warm up to him and now he got banned. That sucks. I guess ill just have to piss on DC's tree instead.[/quote]

Do you like me yet?

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="DarkCrusader"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="DarkCrusader"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="DarkCrusader"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="Bluestar76"]Seriously, the guy has been here forever and you ban him?* Whats up with that?* Going to ban me next?
    [/quote]</P>

Are you sure Dimboys got banned?* By starting a thread about it chances are there is going to be 2 Cowboy posters left without a saddle</P>

[/quote] oh great, theres a section8 character in this message board as well[/quote]</P>

Make that 3...............................Bluestar and Dimboys are OK...........but you.........** not so much</P>

[/quote] i am already a legend here....-does the TO pose on the star[/quote]</P>

A legend Huh?*** Kinda like Quincy Carter</P>

[/quote] quincy who?[/quote]</P>

He played QB for you guys**** just a shade below a Hall Of Fame career*** History not a strong subject for you Huh?</P>[/quote]
    of course i knew who that idiot carter was..that was durin parcells first year as coach in dallas.....damn, you people are dealin with a true dallas fan that started keepin track back in 77, not a bandwagoner that came aboard after the 90s. i dont run away when the cowboys lose as i take the losses with the wins..thats just the way it is if you are a actual fan......you dorks can cry for dimboys or bluestar or whoever you want but you want a genuine dallas fan to argue n smack talk with, you wont find anyone with more passion than me about my team........kudos to the other dallas fans that hang out here btw..quite a few of them are indeed well informed of their team

[quote user="Sundown"]Wow it took me almost 2years to warm up to him and now he got banned. That sucks. I guess ill just have to piss on DC's tree instead.[/quote]
    my tree will be in full bloom after sunday nite...

If true that stinks. He has been invovled is some dicey threads of late.

[quote user="casvdry"][quote user="Sundown"]Wow it took me almost 2years to warm up to him and now he got banned. That sucks. I guess ill just have to piss on DC's tree instead.[/quote]

Do you like me yet?
    [/quote]</P>

I havent really debated w/you so as of now No haha</P>

Veteran

So debate me on something

[quote user="middlecountrygiantsfan"]Since when is not okay to question authority in america?
    [/quote]</P>

when that authority doesn't really have anyone they have to answer to, thats when its not ok to question them.....(no offense mods, its just the truth, and i won't hesitate to speak/post it.)</P>