Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Why did you guys ban Dimboys? What did he do?

[quote user="NoQuarter"]

Blue, NEVER ask that type of question on the board, the mods simply take a very dim view when you do that and I for one dont want you getting a ban even though your a misguided Cowpuke fan.</p>

Dimboys was ok wonder what he did?</p>

</p>[/quote]

Sorry, it just struck me as strange. He's not the type to do something ban worthy. Mods I did not mean to offend if I did. Just asking a simple question.

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="Bluestar76"]Seriously, the guy has been here forever and you ban him? Whats up with that? Going to ban me next?
    [/quote]</p>

Are you sure Dimboys got banned? By starting a thread about it chances are there is going to be 2 Cowboy posters left without a saddle</p>[/quote]

He told me that he was....If I get banned too, stuff happens, but I stick up for people I like.

[quote user="Bluestar76"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="Bluestar76"]Seriously, the guy has been here forever and you ban him? Whats up with that? Going to ban me next?
    [/quote]</p>

Are you sure Dimboys got banned? By starting a thread about it chances are there is going to be 2 Cowboy posters left without a saddle</p>[/quote]

He told me that he was....If I get banned too, stuff happens, but I stick up for people I like.
    [/quote]Im a newbie as well but iv been seeing alot of baby bloomers around here. Maybe the population is getting to big for the mods.[*-)]

[quote user="AmericanRitual"]If true that stinks. He has been invovled is some dicey threads of late.[/quote]

If it is true, I just want to know what it takes for a rival to cross the line. I know I lose my temper sometimes, just want to know where the line in the sand is know what I mean? I know people get their feelings hurt from time to time. I got a PM after the 45-35 game from a mod and I really toned it back after that. I like this place and want to continue to be able to come here.

I guess I didn't see everything he posted.

Tell him to email us at giantsboards@gmail.com if he has any questions. Not going to discuss the situation here, other than to say that he was suspended, not banned for life.