Thread: PS4 or XBox1?

Quote Originally Posted by Giantsrangers View Post
    Anybody play online madden 25 ps3
    i do and ill have to beat you
    FUTURE NFL STAR

2014 season
    23 rushes for 255yards 3td
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season
    youtube (youth football Iselin Giants and look for video that's 4 mins 19sec)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    i do and ill have to beat you
    lets play dude, whats your ps3 name

I wonder how the game play is for madden on PS4.

Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    What games do you have, how is it.

If you have madden25, when you score a TD does the guy just stand there afterwards?? Its like that on the 360, its terrible. You cant showboat into the endzone either. Previous years you can run around the endzone a bit, or he starts celebrating.
    That PS4 is pretty dope. I'm not particularly a fan of having to wait to install your games before all of the features are available and all the first day updates that the Network is doing but besides that it's a very smooth console. I can still see and communicate with all of my friends from the PS3 and I'm completely integrated with my Facebook account (that's an option).

As far as the games, I got Madden, NBA2K and 3 free games that I downloaded from the playstation store so far. I only played one game of Madden, didn't get a chance to play online yet but from what I saw, it's just an upscaled version of the PS3 version. I'll give you more details tomorrow.

Now the 2k is absolutely beautiful and unlike Madden, they added a few new gameplay features. Once I popped that disc in I never went back to the Madden. I'm gonna play tomorrow though and I'll let you guys know everything you wanna know.
    Last edited by BurnerNYG; 11-16-2013 at 01:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BurnerNYG View Post
    That PS4 is pretty dope. I'm not particularly a fan of having to wait to install your games before all of the features are available and all the first day updates that the Network is doing but besides that it's a very smooth console. I can still see and communicate with all of my friends from the PS3 and I'm completely integrated with my Facebook account (that's an option).

As far as the games, I got Madden, NBA2K and 3 free games that I downloaded from the playstation store so far. I only played one game of Madden, didn't get a chance to play online yet but from what I saw, it's just an upscaled version of the PS3 version. I'll give you more details tomorrow.

Now the 2k is absolutely beautiful and unlike Madden, they added a few new gameplay features. Once I popped that disc in I never went back to the Madden. I'm gonna play tomorrow though and I'll let you guys know everything you wanna know.
    Fantastic.

I figured madden wouldn't be much of a difference from PS3.

Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

Banned
    I heard the crowd in Madden 25 actually stands up and sits down now?

Yeah, it really is beautiful, the detail is just insane. It's the only launch title to make me say "wow". It's left the other sports games in its dust.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantsrangers View Post
    I heard the crowd in Madden 25 actually stands up and sits down now?
    That Madden is nothing but a port. If I could trade it in and get my full purchase price back I would. EA needs to give up that exclusive license so we can get a real presentation of football.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Yeah, it really is beautiful, the detail is just insane. It's the only launch title to make me say "wow". It's left the other sports games in its dust.
    It sure did.

Banned
    That Madden is nothing but a port. If I could trade it in and get my full purchase price back I would. EA needs to give up that exclusive license so we can get a real presentation of football.

I agree. Its made for little kids who like to cheat and the player models are horrible. How can 2K basketball have tattoos and everything but Madden has no tattoos in any players? Small thing but still, you want a realistic football game