+ Reply to Thread

Ugh... here we go

Starting David Wilson for the third time this season next week. Been looking good in actual mechanics, but it doesn't translate into fantasy points when you're caught behind the LOS all the time by free rushers

But Doug Martin is on bye, forcing Knowshon to a starting RB role. Miles Austin, next in line for the flex spot, is up against Denver. Which means it falls to Wilson or Randle... and honestly Wilson looks like the more sure bet at this point vs that crappy Eagles defense...

I think it all depends on whether the Giants' D can stop Philly or not. If the D can keep the game manageable, Wilson will get more carries. Denver and KC have laid the blueprint on how to stop them, now it's up to Fewell to emulate it (my guess is he won't).
    I do like Wilson in this one, though, I think he scores and possibly cracks 100.

Well, with Scott gone, sounds like Wilson will be getting more carries. Don't know if he will gain more yards (depends on whether our OL feeds more defenders into the backfield or not), but it sound good. Now if only I was in a PPR league...

Also, I managed a trade for Anquan Boldin, but he's up againt houston this week...