+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

TC says support our team by being loud

It's not unusual to ask for the support of the home crowd but when the team has simply been awful and is ranked last or near last in every category would it be surprising to hear Boos? I don't have tickets but if the Giants put up another game like the last few I would expect the stadium to be on the quiet side.
    I want to love my Giants but it been very hard to get excited with 1 win in many a game.

i just hope the crowd doesnt start booing too quickly. i hate boo's no matter how bad the team looks or a player plays , i dont like boo's. Please fans do not do it.

Coughlin using his Tablet

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    i just hope the crowd doesnt start booing too quickly. i hate boo's no matter how bad the team looks or a player plays , i dont like boo's. Please fans do not do it.
    +1 I agree totally but it is not on the fans to fire the first shot. It is totally on the team to show that they deserve noise in the stadium. The fans have already done their part in paying way too much for those seats. The players have taken way too much money for the jobs they are doing. The fans don't owe them anything but booing is counterproductive.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    +1 I agree totally but it is not on the fans to fire the first shot. It is totally on the team to show that they deserve noise in the stadium. The fans have already done their part in paying way too much for those seats. The players have taken way too much money for the jobs they are doing. The fans don't owe them anything but booing is counterproductive.
    Paying to sit in the seats is not supporting the team! Stand up and cheer! PARTICIPATE! The 12th man thing doesn't mean just cheer AFTER we do something good!

Quote Originally Posted by DVision View Post
    Paying to sit in the seats is not supporting the team! Stand up and cheer! PARTICIPATE! The 12th man thing doesn't mean just cheer AFTER we do something good!
    Paying way too much for the product on the field is "not supporting the team?" I think John Mara would disagree vehemently with that.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Veteran
    Paying way too much for the product on the field is "not supporting the team?" I think John Mara would disagree vehemently with that.
    If buying the tickets is hurting your pockets too much there are a number of people willing to take them off your hands! Unfortunately ticket prices don't fluctuate whether they play good or bad

I hope and think the fans will be loud as hell, it's a division game. We need all the help we can get from the 12th man, desperately. I hope it's as loud as it was in Arrowhead last week.

I also hate the booing but if we're getting totally blown out 30-0 by halftime, it's expected.

they buy tickets because they love the team....MOST anyway. They want to cheer....they want the team to win. The fans and the team awlays owe each something. Its a symbiotic relationship to a degree......
    BTW....its the NFL.........80% of the teams tix are too high priced....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by chuckedafter5yards View Post
    It's not unusual to ask for the support of the home crowd but when the team has simply been awful and is ranked last or near last in every category would it be surprising to hear Boos? I don't have tickets but if the Giants put up another game like the last few I would expect the stadium to be on the quiet side.
    I want to love my Giants but it been very hard to get excited with 1 win in many a game.
    As I said on Facebook yesterday...............TC....We'll supply the cheering....you supply the reason to cheer.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    I hope and think the fans will be loud as hell, it's a division game. We need all the help we can get from the 12th man, desperately. I hope it's as loud as it was in Arrowhead last week.

I also hate the booing but if we're getting totally blown out 30-0 by halftime, it's expected.
    boo out out of pasision for the team and the game and not just to be an empty loud *******.....
    not meaning you at all....just commenting
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch