+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Might as well go on record: Are you PRO Gilbride or ANTI Gilbride?

ANTI Gilbride
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Banned
    Jackass, and I've thought so since the home playoff loss to Philly in '08.

I'm pro-Gilbride right now, but will reserve final judgment until the end of the season.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

I'm anti-Reese. With the old and declining OL we went into the season with, no OC could have been successful.

Look at Rivers in San Diego. They had an awful OL last year, have three new starters who are performing well, and Rivers is a stud again.

Quote Originally Posted by moosedrool View Post
    I'm anti-Reese. With the old and declining OL we went into the season with, no OC could have been successful.

Look at Rivers in San Diego. They had an awful OL last year, have three new starters who are performing well, and Rivers is a stud again.
    Yeah, but did they address their 3rd string QB situation????

Checkmate, sucka !!!!
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    Yeah, but did they address their 3rd string QB situation????

Checkmate, sucka !!!!
    This should be enough to get Reese fired in itself, the lack of decent players on this team and that's what he did with our 4th rounder?

Starter
    I am in favor of a coach that like it or not helped us through 6 playoff games and in addition winning not one but two SB's.I am going to watch this team perform this Sunday and if we do well I will continue to watch as the season goes on one game at a time.At some point I may feel a change is in order but the disrespect that this coach has gotten from many on these boards is out of order.Even posting this is a bit strange given what has happen just less than two years ago.We need to stop this .These coaches deserve much much more than what is being posted here.It is almost like some are trying to divide this great organization and its people.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    lol....Well, since I won't say I'm Anti I will get labled a Lover. The fact is, the majority of the blame lies with the players rather than the plays.

I'm for regime change at this point, however and that includes him.
    I think if we don't make the playoffs this year (and it's not looking good), the organization will have a quiet conversation with Coughlin, and he will retire after this season. And whoever replaces him will bring in his own guys, which I hope will cut down on these threads. At least until the same people grow to hate the new guys....

Having said that, I'll give Gilbride a rating of 7 out of 10 overall. And yes, the 2 Superbowl wins figure heavily into my rating.

ANTI KILLDRIVE.

+ Reply to Thread