+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    A 4th....and 6th

But we didn't need help anywhere else....never mind that 6 linebackers and 7 offensive lineman flew off the shelf in that round.
    Stop it. I'm seriously liable to cry being reminded of this.

Banned
    That's what we needed, that nauseatingly long post twice.

When the team is at full strength with the O-Line controlling the line of scrimmage Gilbrides offense shines. Now the O-Line is a mess and it's time for Gilbride to shorten up his passing game, run the ball straight and hopefully in time they decide on a group that works together and gets on a roll before it's too late, right now only 2 games back with tie breaker against us with Dallas. It would be nice to see Nicks come back to his old form and stop dropping balls and Randle has shown sparks but needs to become a consistent threat and he could help by not dropping balls. Time for everyone to step up, simplify the game plan and get back to being consistent and put some points up to help out the defense which has been playing pretty good.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Anti all the way and will NEVER be Pro Gilbride....HE is a Awful OC and always has been going way back when he was with the Oilers and this Jackass would use the Run and Shoot Offense and barely ran the ball despite have a stud at Running Back in Lorenzo White at the time

Gilbride is AWFUL, he is good if you have a great Defense and you just need to Offense to not LOSE THE GAME and to be ultra conservative, I give him NO CREDIT for the Giants last Super Bowl Run

Quote Originally Posted by imstilripped View Post
    That's what we needed, that nauseatingly long post twice.
    Just trying to make all the information is on the table. The offense with pretty much the same pieces was very good in 2012. Both players and KG are to blame for the poor play.

Banned
    I don't think its Gilbride.

Coughlin is an "Offensive coach", no pun intended..........I'm sure he has a lot to do with the plays the Giants run

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    I don't think its Gilbride.

Coughlin is an "Offensive coach", no pun intended..........I'm sure he has a lot to do with the plays the Giants run
    ^This is true as well, reason why Coughlin will likely never fire him is because Coughlin is probably the one really running the offense and putting in the gameplan and Gilbride is the one taking the blame

Keep Gillbride or Fire him I don't care. The talent on this team outside of the QB and WR's suck, on both side of the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    Keep Gillbride or Fire him I don't care. The talent on this team outside of the QB and WR's suck, on both side of the ball.
    Yup. Pretty much says it all.

Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    Even with a great O-line our offense could be so much more potent... like Denver's... we need an offense that is simple, yet versatile and mixes things up often and exploits defenses vulnerability.

Randle should be running basic routes, not sight adjustments.
    You think the only thing stopping us from being like Denver (one of the most potent and flawless passing attacks in the league's history) is an OC and good o-line?

I couldn't possibly disagree more with you.
    Odell Beckham Junior: The future of the Giants