+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    You think the only thing stopping us from being like Denver (one of the most potent and flawless passing attacks in the league's history) is an OC and good o-line?

I couldn't possibly disagree more with you.
    Its like people think Peyton is only good because of everyone else around him (coaches and players). I dont understand it.

ANTI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Its like people think Peyton is only good because of everyone else around him (coaches and players). I dont understand it.
    +1....Give us Peyton's o-line, weapons, and coaches and Eli will still not run the offense the way Peyton does.

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    +1....Give us Peyton's o-line, weapons, and coaches and Eli will still not run the offense the way Peyton does.
    Give Peyton the giants receivers, OL, and coaches and he probably has an MVP year.

I'm Pro-Gilbride. I think his concepts can work. I think the CBA has really cut down the practice time the players can practice. They just aren't as in-sync as they were in years past. That being said, this team may have to go simpler on offense.

Quote Originally Posted by ozzie0075 View Post
    Just trying to make all the information is on the table. The offense with pretty much the same pieces was very good in 2012. Both players and KG are to blame for the poor play.
    Great post ozzie. The guy takes the time to backup his argument, then gets criticized by small brained people who post ANTI one liners.

Give Peyton the giants receivers, OL, and coaches and he probably has an MVP year.
    Not even close to being accurate. Awful post.

Quote Originally Posted by moosedrool View Post
    Not even close to being accurate. Awful post.
    Very close to being accurate.

Peyton played with a crap OL in Indy, with no run game, and 1 or 2 receivers, and had multiple MVP seasons.

People here have this total nonsense idea that Eli is the same as Peyton but Peyton has a better team and coaches. Its total nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    Keep Gillbride or Fire him I don't care. The talent on this team outside of the QB and WR's suck, on both side of the ball.
    Yep. That's why Reese should be fired, not Gilbride.

Very close to being accurate.

Peyton played with a crap OL in Indy, with no run game, and 1 or 2 receivers, and had multiple MVP seasons.

People here have this total nonsense idea that Eli is the same as Peyton but Peyton has a better team and coaches. Its total nonsense.
    Peyton's OL was never THIS bad. Surprised you are stating such nonsense. And Edge, Marvin, and Reggie were a pretty good trio.