+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Im tired of Gilbride. I saw more inconsistent and questionable playing calling that i didnt like. I dont even care anymore if a shotgun draw gets 12 yards on a 3rd and 13. Thats a good pick up but another 4th down. 13 4th downs to be exact without getting a first. Its ridiculous. How can ya not agree. Players or not, our strategy isnt giving us success. I mean the hurry up offense was looking good and we were moving the ball. Looks like we needed more practice. A lot of playcalling i wasnt happy with. This is a good example of what i mean.
    With Gilbride's system, the wide receivers need to know if Colonel Mustard is in the kitchen with a monkey wrench, otherwise, it could be a pick 6...lol... Post of the year! Couldn't be more true. +1

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by moosedrool View Post
    Great post ozzie. The guy takes the time to backup his argument, then gets criticized by small brained people who post ANTI one liners.

Yet he leaves out the fact that last year we had 5 games that averaged 12.8 points each.
    The inconsistency and the lack of adjustment on days when it is not working is part of
    the problem .

You also have to give some credit to the NFL, records are being shattered all over the place do to it's pro
    offense rules.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Give Peyton the giants receivers, OL, and coaches and he probably has an MVP year.
    Get real........ what a joke.

Are you kidding me..... it's like you think Eli sucks.

Peyton has COMPLETE control of his offense as he did in Indy as well. You bring Peyton here and let Gilbride dictate and take away the freedom Peyton has and we wouldn't even be .500.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    Nicks Cruz and Randle?

If Peyton or Brees had those guys, forget 7 points in 2 games, they'd have atleast 7 points each. And yes, under this o-line and KG.
    Lets just ignore the MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR...... the offensive system these guys have.....
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    I'm pro-waiting until this season is over first
    +1. The biggest problem is the o-line and not KG's play calling.

I would be ok with a change in OC next season, depending upon who his replacement would be.

I'd be fine with PF going though. I've never been impressed with him.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    Get real........ what a joke.

Are you kidding me..... it's like you think Eli sucks.

Peyton has COMPLETE control of his offense as he did in Indy as well. You bring Peyton here and let Gilbride dictate and take away the freedom Peyton has and we wouldn't even be .500.
    Peyton wouldn't take any crap from Gilbride and Gilbride wouldn't give him any crap. Peyton is an enabler, Eli is not.

Serious business.

Last edited by BeatYale; 10-02-2013 at 10:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JJC7301 View Post
    +1. The biggest problem is the o-line and not KG's play calling.

I would be ok with a change in OC next season, depending upon who his replacement would be.

I'd be fine with PF going though. I've never been impressed with him.
    I've changed my mind -- KG needs to go. I appreciate his tenure and accomplishments here, but it's time for a change.

And that's regardless of how the Giants finish the season. Still, the focus next off season has to be the o-line...the o-line, the o-line, the o-line.

Veteran
    Pro. He got us two superbowls, can't argue with factual history.

Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    Lets just ignore the MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR...... the offensive system these guys have.....
    The most important factor is the lack of talent in the trenches, talent trumps play calling

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Yes.. He was the HC in SD.

You didn't know this?

Sorry I should have said "Did KG get any HC offerings after the Giants won the SB in 07"