+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 97
  1. #11
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    We should be proud he drafted a 3rd string QB

  2. #12
    All-Pro slipknottin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    35,195
    That is perhaps the most terrible "summary" of the draft picks I have ever seen.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    That is perhaps the most terrible "summary" of the draft picks I have ever seen.
    THANK YOU. Do this for all the other teams in the NFL then compare them side by side. This is a ridiculous post. We have two SB's under him, but I guess he had NOTHING to do with that. Give me a break.
    Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray Handjob. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

  4. #14
    All-Pro slipknottin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    35,195
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueOnes View Post
    THANK YOU. Do this for all the other teams in the NFL then compare them side by side. This is a ridiculous post. We have two SB's under him, but I guess he had NOTHING to do with that. Give me a break.
    Not even that, but he labels guys "busts" or "out of the league" despite them being huge components of teams that won the SB.

    What percentage of players stick on the team that drafted them for 6+ seasons? Id bet its pretty rare.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by IamGiantsfan View Post
    Kenny philips wasn't a bust, he had a couple of decent season, but his career was ruined after his knee injury, same with Steve Smith, Jay Alford, Terrel Thomas, Andre brown, and Chad jones, who were all hit by the injury bug.

    You arent helping the team in games you dont play.

    Reese said he was making a point NOT to draft injury prone players when he took over the job. But regardless, its the NFL, injuries happen to every team.

  6. #16
    And Reese said he had Wilson rated higher than the muscle hamster.....more proof to his awful draft evaluation skills. A RB who can't pass block and fumbles in the 1st round...BRILLIANT.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzie0075 View Post
    Would Cruz and Stevie Brown not be hidden jems?
    Stevie Brown is a one year wonder at this point.

    Cruz is obviously a gem, but I cant give Reese a ton of credit for it. Realistically, the Giants were the team Cruz signed with as a long shot UDFA because he lived 20 minutes from Giants Stadium.

  8. #18
    All-Pro slipknottin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    35,195
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue10Eli View Post

    Cruz is obviously a gem, but I cant give Reese a ton of credit for it. Realistically, the Giants were the team Cruz signed with as a long shot UDFA because he lived 20 minutes from Giants Stadium.
    Lol, you have to be kidding.

  9. #19
    sorry when a player is a major part or major contributor to a superbowl winning team like alford, KP, SS and manningham were those arent busts, those are getting value and results on a rookie contract.

    you play to win the game.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by amukamerica View Post
    sorry when a player is a major part or major contributor to a superbowl winning team like alford, KP, SS and manningham were those arent busts, those are getting value and results on a rookie contract.

    you play to win the game.
    They started a lot of games for the Giants they arent busts.Be thankful we got the best out of them on rookie deals when they were great value.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts