+ Reply to Thread

Jacobs Checking Ware !!!VIDEO (He's a Bully)

I had to watch the game all over to find this video, it's the best I could do, it was the end of the game after they went to the studio right before they went to the local news.

http://youtu.be/kfFW2DiQWZU

Re: Jacobs Checking Ware !!!VIDEO (He's a Bully)

Oh that was tight he literally laid into him on that haha

lol hahahahaaa!!!! He really did check him!

TBH I'm surprised he went at Ware like that....Ware's a standup guy...

But its still funny as hell!

Jacobs, I know I rag on you a lot man, you've done your fair share of stupid *** but you're a true GIANT!

That cant be denied!

lol...

for just a second there, u could see the fear in ware's eyes and facial expression.

Jacobs is such a bully. I love it because he's on our team, but if he was on any other team, I'd hate his guts.

[quote user="Overdrive92"]Jacobs is such a bully. I love it because he's on our team, but if he was on any other team, I'd hate his guts.[/quote]

lol true

I dont blame other fans that always wish Jacobs harm or suspension...

I usually laugh at them but hey, Jacobs ain't the easiest guy to like if you're not a Giants fan...

[quote user="giantsfan420"]for just a second there, u could see the fear in ware's eyes and facial expression.[/quote]

Probably cause he had no helmet on....I don't like Brandon's chances if Ware is fully padded.

True though....Jacobs does come across as a bully. I just wish he'd bully on 3rd & 1...4th & 1....

wow i feel like an idiot..anytime people were talking about this "check" i kept thinking jacobs shoved dj ware..glad it was the other ware lol

[quote user="perez201"]wow i feel like an idiot..anytime people were talking about this "check" i kept thinking jacobs shoved dj ware..glad it was the other ware lol[/quote]

YES me too, and i was questioning why people where hyped up about it. Turns out its that cowboy scum. Nice to see toughness on his part.

Banned

I don't know how many people caught it but if somebody can find the play where Eli tossed it to the RB and then turned around and saw who I believe was Ware coming and stood in his way as if he were going to block him. When Ware got to Eli, he kinda shoved him...not too hard, mind you, because he probably didn't want a penalty...and Eli went rolling down the field. It was hilarious and I hope somebody can find it.