+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Giants organization finally sends a message to players by...

When you have the chance to sign the worst offensive lineman in the league from 2012, you need to make room for him.

Seriously though, Scott fumbled a routine handoff that my 5th grade son could have handled. These team is loaded with mistake-prone players....they won't miss him.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    When you have the chance to sign the worst offensive lineman in the league from 2012, you need to make room for him.

Seriously though, Scott fumbled a routine handoff that my 5th grade son could have handled. These team is loaded with mistake-prone players....they won't miss him.
    What you mean to say is Eli manning had his second fumble of the game, QB->running back exchanges are QB fumbles. You can tell the play was messed up and they were two far apart for a hand off.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chaos View Post
    I've always liked Scott's speed but somehow it never translated. If it weren't for Andre's injury he would have never made the final 53.... Just an early cut to make room for a backup center, which indicates that Baas may be out for a while.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by appodictic View Post
    What you mean to say is Eli manning had his second fumble of the game, QB->running back exchanges are QB fumbles. You can tell the play was messed up and they were two far apart for a hand off.
    agreed but of course the ;lower paid guy takes the fall

Cutting Darell Scott???

Scott made his first career start against the Chiefs. He finished the game with 26 rushing yards on five carries and caught one pass for zero yards. In four games, Scott’s 56 rushing yards on 10 carries were second on the team to David Wilson’s 130 yards. Scott also had 10 receptions for 98 yards, including his first career touchdown on a 23-yard pass from Eli Manning vs. Denver on Sept. 15.

So.... You start a guy, who rushed for 5 yards a carry, then you cut him? Isn't he like the last guy besides cruz to catch an Eli manning TD catch?

Pretty funny! I thought D'Scott was the only guy over-achieving on this roster. Nothing spectacular but still better then wilson, or jacobs, or like everyone else on the field.

Wake up call for everyone with a big contract and does not produce! Giants will cut your teammates if you dont shape up!
    it grosses me out that you wanna look at his stats the way you do, when he got about 23 of the yards on 2 draw plays ran when it was 3rd & 20... none resulting in a 1st down... good grief

please delete this accidental post

Veteran
    Too far apart when the ball smacks your chest square in the numbers?

cutting or keeping Scott means nothing in the overall picture of the how the Giants will finish the season.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Veteran

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post

We resigned David Dhiel?

Cutting Darell Scott???

Scott made his first career start against the Chiefs. He finished the game with 26 rushing yards on five carries and caught one pass for zero yards. In four games, Scott’s 56 rushing yards on 10 carries were second on the team to David Wilson’s 130 yards. Scott also had 10 receptions for 98 yards, including his first career touchdown on a 23-yard pass from Eli Manning vs. Denver on Sept. 15.

So.... You start a guy, who rushed for 5 yards a carry, then you cut him? Isn't he like the last guy besides cruz to catch an Eli manning TD catch?

Pretty funny! I thought D'Scott was the only guy over-achieving on this roster. Nothing spectacular but still better then wilson, or jacobs, or like everyone else on the field.

Wake up call for everyone with a big contract and does not produce! Giants will cut your teammates if you dont shape up!
    I have to agree. I thought Scott was playing pretty well. Certainly when compared to the rest of the offense.
    Get well soon 80.

+ Reply to Thread