+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by OX1 View Post
    Too far apart when the ball smacks your chest square in the numbers?
    Looked to me like he handed it off in his side...not his chest.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by appodictic View Post
    Cutting Darell Scott???

Scott made his first career start against the Chiefs. He finished the game with 26 rushing yards on five carries and caught one pass for zero yards. In four games, Scottís 56 rushing yards on 10 carries were second on the team to David Wilsonís 130 yards. Scott also had 10 receptions for 98 yards, including his first career touchdown on a 23-yard pass from Eli Manning vs. Denver on Sept. 15.

So.... You start a guy, who rushed for 5 yards a carry, then you cut him? Isn't he like the last guy besides cruz to catch an Eli manning TD catch?

Pretty funny! I thought D'Scott was the only guy over-achieving on this roster. Nothing spectacular but still better then wilson, or jacobs, or like everyone else on the field.

Wake up call for everyone with a big contract and does not produce! Giants will cut your teammates if you dont shape up!
    Sadly I think the move has more to do with the fact they had a need to sign a center with Baas not coming along from his injury and they have Wilson, Jacobs, Cox and knock on wood Brown coming from IR in a few weeks.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Not to change the subject....but Randle hasn't impressed me either......he seems to be running the same routes that Manningham did in the beginning...."you sure I turn left, not right?".......Wilson isn't any Bradshaw either.....I couldn't care less if they bench him......he hasn't shown me anything....I know...I know......it's the front line...well...when the Eagles had a miserable front line last couple of years, McCoy still racked the yards up...sorry I'm not buying it. If this kid doesn't shape up.....he should be shipped out. Put Cox in for cripes sakes....or anyone....****....i'll run the damn ball. It seems like he's scared.....There I said my piece......no go ahead....lambast me....
    I miss Red Hook