+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Interesting Jacobs/Wilson combo.

I don't think Coughlin agrees with the move to cut Scott. I'm with Reese on this one - if Coughlin won't willingly play David Wilson then force him to. Can't win games if you continue to give more snaps to less talented players.
    Quote Originally Posted by PBTimmons View Post
    This. Pugh is not happening. Not. Happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    @Giants_101: Coughlin says "it's safe to say" the Giants will use a combo of David Wilson/Brandon Jacobs moving forward. #nyg #giants
    Finally.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueOnes View Post
    Jacobs is over.
    Based on what?

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Need all the blocking we could use.
    Exactly. Jacobs has always been the best blocking running back on this team....and I'm including Bradshaw in that comparison.

Frankly, they might want to consider him as a tight end or fullback if needed.

It's ****ing ludicrous watching Gilbride constantly neglect this guy, and frankly, it's a huge reason why if Gilbride gets canned I wouldn't shed a tear.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Jacobs has done nothing at all since returning. He was a waste and should be cut as well.

Quote Originally Posted by PBTimmons View Post
    I don't think Coughlin agrees with the move to cut Scott. I'm with Reese on this one - if Coughlin won't willingly play David Wilson then force him to. Can't win games if you continue to give more snaps to less talented players.
    I wouldn't be surprised at all if your theory is indeed the truth.

Def. shows TC's trust and confidence that Wilson is our guy.

Quote Originally Posted by jaxnygmen View Post
    Jacobs has done nothing at all since returning. He was a waste and should be cut as well.
    You have to be given the chance to become a waste - he was in for 1 play and ran 5 yards with the ball. What would you have him do?
    "...gently down the loser stream!!"

--80--

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    @RVacchianoNYDN: For those expecting the Giants to take more of a look at rookie RB Michael Cox, Coughlin said he still has some more learning to do. #NYG
    thats weaksauce Coughlin
    Last edited by B-Red22; 10-02-2013 at 01:40 PM.

Can't say I hate it. In fact, I'm excited to see the big guy get more snaps.

Eagles run D sucks, should shape up to be a good run game for us this Sunday.

#80 get well soon...

+ Reply to Thread