+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran

Its time to trade Nicks

We're not going anywhere this year, that much is obvious. New England is desperate for wide receivers. Its a match made in heaven. Get a number two if you can.

His value will never be higher than this week. if it doesn't happene this week, it won't happen.

I think jeey is just going to try and work on the O-line and Defense in the offseason.... offense will go very much untouched.

Nicks was one of the only bright spots today.

Banned
    I'm tired of everyone on this offense except Cruz. The rest can all go, I'm tired of the INT's and I'm sick of Nicks and Randle dropping the ball.

ONLY if they also take Gilbride

if your not going to pay him then yeah get something for him!

lol, the Giants fans are just as off as the Giants, SMDH.

Ill say it again, as I have said in almost every "trade Nicks" thread. He is in the last year of his contract, why would anyone trade for him when he could walk away from them at the end of the season?

Bench Player
    If Randle could hold on to the ball I would say maybe....but right now ahh just f this why do I even bother

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    Ill say it again, as I have said in almost every "trade Nicks" thread. He is in the last year of his contract, why would anyone trade for him when he could walk away from them at the end of the season?
    It would take a playoff contender team with some cap space to bite. They would need to write up a contract extension for Nicks. It's slightly possible but I wouldn't count on it.