+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Do they really turn it off after 25 seconds? Never knew that. So if Eli gets the call at 15 seconds, it takes about 5 seconds to spit it back out to the team in the huddle, then 5 seconds to line up and a couple seconds to snap. Seems about right.
    With the shorthand language they use I suspect Eli has the play(s) by 15 seconds
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by Helmet View Post
    When did you sit in on the coaches' meeting?
    it wasn't a coaches meeting

PM me if you are interested in an explanation
    Last edited by YATittle1962; 10-03-2013 at 04:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Do they really turn it off after 25 seconds? Never knew that. So if Eli gets the call at 15 seconds, it takes about 5 seconds to spit it back out to the team in the huddle, then 5 seconds to line up and a couple seconds to snap. Seems about right.
    They do unless the rule has changed
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post
    PM me if you are interested in an explanation
    I don't need a PM, I just need to hold your notepad next time

Another game.... we can just rebump old threads over and over because this team never fixes anything.

I can't wait for all the coaches to get fired this year. See ya double time out Tom!

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    It's interesting.

Reporters asked Eli after the game did the crowd noise affect him in the beginning (He was struggling with getting the play calls out), and he said it was loud, but it wasn't an issue, they said the team actually prepared for it.

So I don't know, I've always thought we were incredibly slow on offense. I don't know who's at "fault" for that however.
    Seriously? Since when did a Coughlin team ever came out prepared? This is typical Coughlin team. He is a bad HC no matter what the "expert" homers say. Like Parcells said you are what you record says you are and a Coughlin team has never been better than a 9-7 team on an average the 10 years he has been here. I just hope the Mara's will face the facts and realize that a senile senior citizen should not be coaching.