+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Next season schedule

Well I was just surfing aimlessly and came across our next season opponents and boy we'd better use this playoff run to full advantage because it gets, if possible, even tougher next season. Afc north NFC south green bay San Francisco and our division, not a single easy game there the browns have good defense. Gonna be a sixteen game gauntlet next season.

Not looking ahead don't flame me just commenting, so stoked for Sunday go blue!

Re: Next season schedule

AP tore his ACL and MCL late in the season... he might never be the same.

We don't play the Vikings.

Wow for some reason I put the Vikings in the NFC south lol it's 3 here I'm zoning. Bucs are the only "softies" there then good call

[quote user="DemandedAce"]Wow for some reason I put the Vikings in the NFC south lol it's 3 here I'm zoning. Bucs are the only "softies" there then good call[/quote]

I wouldn't say the Bucs are soft. Yes, we should beat them, but let's not forget they went 10-6 last year. They had a down year, but with a new head coach, I expect them to be a lot better next year.

The only pushover team we play is the Browns, because the Browns always suck.

[quote user="DemandedAce"]Wow for some reason I put the Vikings in the NFC south lol it's 3 here I'm zoning. Bucs are the only "softies" there then good call[/quote]Damn you got me answering some inaccurate bs? Go lay down.

[quote user="Overdrive92"][quote user="DemandedAce"]Wow for some reason I put the Vikings in the NFC south lol it's 3 here I'm zoning. Bucs are the only "softies" there then good call[/quote]

I wouldn't say the Bucs are soft. Yes, we should beat them, but let's not forget they went 10-6 last year. They had a down year, but with a new head coach, I expect them to be a lot better next year.

The only pushover team we play is the Browns, because the Browns always suck.[/quote]

They have solid defense though. Very solid

[quote user="BornLegend"][quote user="DemandedAce"]Wow for some reason I put the Vikings in the NFC south lol it's 3 here I'm zoning. Bucs are the only "softies" there then good call[/quote]Damn you got me answering some inaccurate bs? Go lay down.[/quote]

Lmao

[quote user="Overdrive92"][quote user="DemandedAce"]Wow for some reason I put the Vikings in the NFC south lol it's 3 here I'm zoning. Bucs are the only "softies" there then good call[/quote]

The only pushover team we play is the Browns, because the Browns always suck.[/quote]The Browns might end up drafting RG3 but something tells me that it won't matter. You put on that uniform and your career turns to doo doo like that brown jersey.

[quote user="BornLegend"][quote user="Overdrive92"][quote user="DemandedAce"]Wow for some reason I put the Vikings in the NFC south lol it's 3 here I'm zoning. Bucs are the only "softies" there then good call[/quote]

The only pushover team we play is the Browns, because the Browns always suck.[/quote]The Browns might end up drafting RG3 but something tells me that it won't matter. You put on that uniform and your career turns to doo doo like that brown jersey.[/quote]

I think the Browns will pass on RG3 because they do have McCoy, who has shown at times that he does have potential.

I won't be surprised to see the Redskins take RG3 though.