+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Coughlin say what

Coughlin say what

Has it sunk in that he has to play rookies to take over for injury riddled vets.

Coughlin indicated rookies Johnathan Hankins and Damontre Moore might get a chance to play Sunday. Hankins, the defensive tackle selected on the second round from Ohio State, was inactive for the first four games. Moore didn’t play in the opener in Dallas, but has impressed on special teams in the last three games.

“I liked Hankins’ work a week ago,” Coughlin said. “I thought he was a really difficult guy for us to block from an offensive standpoint (in practice). I really felt like John was ready to contribute and I feel the same way right now, so I’m looking forward to watching him play. Moore, obviously if you’re talking in that direction, will get an opportunity to contribute as well. He’s done a nice job on special teams. He has good energy and hopefully we can build on that.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Quote Originally Posted by ibbill View Post
    Coughlin said. “I thought he was a really difficult guy for us to block from an offensive standpoint (in practice).
    Its hard for the Giants O-line to block anybody, I could get push up the middle on them
    Last edited by B-Red22; 10-02-2013 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Red22 View Post
    Is hard for the Giants O-line to block anybody, I could get push up the middle on them
    lmao
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

CAn Hank play Guard? We didnt need a DT, Jerry!

remember the defense that hardly ever allowed a 1oo yard rusher for several years? those seasons were wasted with kent graham and danny kanell. sigh...

this thread reminded me of that because it made me think about the one aspect the giants have been good with this year... stopping the run.

but we are on a good track. we got rid of darel scott and are starting to play rookies. coughlin wising up

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. G-Man View Post
    we got rid of darel scott and are starting to play rookies. coughlin wising up
    Reese got rid of Scott, and the rookies HAVE to play because everyone else is hurt. Coughlin isn't getting wiser about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by imstilripped View Post
    Reese got rid of Scott, and the rookies HAVE to play because everyone else is hurt. Coughlin isn't getting wiser about anything.
    Just as your post aren't getting any more wiser. Coughlin would make you cry in a football debate, next!

you don't mean that! maybe coughlin has lost his ways, but i think as great of a coach as the big tuna is, even he ran his way outta big blue. so thank you tom for two INCREDIBLE super bowl runs. i swore to the football gods that i'd never ask for anything in football again as long as we beat the 18-0 patriots. and guess what, we got a 2nd one 4 years later. so im still sitting here not asking for anything other than whatever giants team i am given. i still always hope but never get to greedy with success

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. G-Man View Post
    you don't mean that! maybe coughlin has lost his ways, but i think as great of a coach as the big tuna is, even he ran his way outta big blue. so thank you tom for two INCREDIBLE super bowl runs. i swore to the football gods that i'd never ask for anything in football again as long as we beat the 18-0 patriots. and guess what, we got a 2nd one 4 years later. so im still sitting here not asking for anything other than whatever giants team i am given. i still always hope but never get to greedy with success
    We are all depress with the state of the team, some people use this opportunity to say: "Hey look I was right, we suck!" That is their only input on this board, nothing credible, nothing worth debating.

Quote Originally Posted by Kez Simpson View Post
    Just as your post aren't getting any more wiser. Coughlin would make you cry in a football debate, next!
    BOOM!!!!!!!!
    FUTURE NFL STAR

2014 season
    23 rushes for 255yards 3td
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season
    youtube (youth football Iselin Giants and look for video that's 4 mins 19sec)

+ Reply to Thread