+ Reply to Thread

Question about ticket collection

ive bought my ticket through ticketmaster and im flying in from Manchester late Fri night.

They told me to collect the tickets at the ''International Will Call'' at the venue.

Does anyone know when this is open at Met Life stadium ( should i collect then on Sat or risk waiting until gameday on Sun ? )

Thanks in advance

UK
    Non Omnis Moriar

Re: Question about ticket collection

[quote user="UK-Giantsfan"]ive bought my ticket through ticketmaster and im flying in from Manchester late Fri night.

They told me to collect the tickets at the ''International Will Call'' at the venue.

Does anyone know when this is open at Met Life stadium ( should i collect then on Sat or risk waiting until gameday on Sun ? )

Thanks in advance

UK[/quote]

UK, this comes right off of the stadium web site
    "Ticketmaster will-call is available at any open ticket window. Guests who are picking up will call tickets should have their picture ID, their confirmation number and the credit cardwith which the tickets were purchased available to complete the pickup. For select events, specialty will-call may vary. Please see the nearest team member for details."

Ticket Office Hours: The ticket office will be open from 9 a.m. 5 p.m. Monday through Friday for advance ticket sales. On event days, the ticket office will open approximately 3 hours prior to event time. The ticket office will close at halftime/intermission on event days.

Have a great time GO GIANTS GO BLUE!