+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    All-Pro egyptian420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    12,114

    Cruz on the brink....

    of breaking Rice's record....we got this kid for a bargain!

    Bob Glauber ‏@BobGlauber
    Stat to note: Jerry Rice leads the NFL with nine 70+ yard receiving TDs since 1970 merger. Giants' 4th-year WR Victor Cruz already has seven
    Odell Beckham Junior: The future of the Giants

  2. #2
    Veteran Giantz4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    New York State of Mind
    Posts
    3,957
    Wow.

    I remember a lot of people thinking he peaked when he first went off that first season and once he got paid he wouldn't be close to what he was, but he's obviously proven himself a top 10 WR in the NFL. Even with this horrible O-Line Cruz still makes it happen.

    Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

  3. #3
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    35,708
    WHAT A GREEDY ILLUMINATI SALSA DANCING DIVA! PLUG JERRELL JERNIGAN IN THE SLOT POSITIO. AND HE'LL PRODUCE! /red
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  4. #4
    cruz has been such an awesome player. we really got so unbelievably lucky he happened to be from patterson and that nfl rules allow a high number of local players to try out (its been reported this stipulation in how many people they can bring into camp was one of the main reasons he even got the chance he did, coming out of UMASS). We got an UDFA and he's playing like a first overall selection of a draft, he even topples C.Johnson in categories over the past 3 yrs.

  5. #5
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    102,237
    Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    cruz has been such an awesome player. we really got so unbelievably lucky he happened to be from patterson and that nfl rules allow a high number of local players to try out (its been reported this stipulation in how many people they can bring into camp was one of the main reasons he even got the chance he did, coming out of UMASS). We got an UDFA and he's playing like a first overall selection of a draft, he even topples C.Johnson in categories over the past 3 yrs.

    A remarkable local boy makes good story and he still takes out the garbage at his Mother's house.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1






    # 80

  6. #6
    All-Pro Tony Bruno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    6,968
    Jerry Reese

  7. #7
    All-Pro Roosevelt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Del Boca Vista
    Posts
    16,608
    That's why Cruz is worth more than your typical slot receiver.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905
    Get well, get back #80

  8. #8
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    102,237
    Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    That's why Cruz is worth more than your typical slot receiver.

    If that reception in the Chiefs' game had been one more yard, he'd be that much closer
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1






    # 80

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    of breaking Rice's record....we got this kid for a bargain!

    Bob Glauber ‏@BobGlauber
    Stat to note: Jerry Rice leads the NFL with nine 70+ yard receiving TDs since 1970 merger. Giants' 4th-year WR Victor Cruz already has seven
    he is our number one for sure......if we end up with a losing season, Nicks won't stay regardless. Reese made the right decision in paying this man.

  10. #10
    I've questioned his loyalty to the team before, and I will probably have to eat crow for the rest of his career for it.

    When all is said and done, if we really are entering a new dry spell, Cruz will be our modern-day Joe Morrison. But at least he got a ring to show for it already...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts