+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fans Can't Save Giants' Floundering Season

Sometimes booing works. It lets the players know how the fans really think.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan4lyfee View Post
    Sometimes booing works. It lets the players know how the fans really think.
    If the people in those seats had a brain, or a sac, there would be a deafening booooooooooooo sound every single time the shotgun draw is run.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by imstilripped View Post
    You're a genius in your own mind, and like 99 % of the posters on this board were before the season started, dead wrong.
    Of course you wont reply to my point that you changed your name and are hiding your past posts. You just keep pointing out how pleased you are with yourself that you were finally right this year. Over a thousand posts since this past July, and 99% negative trash. You go boy...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DandyDon View Post
    Of course you wont reply to my point that you changed your name and are hiding your past posts.
    What do you think I just said your dead wrong about you brainless twit?

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    I hope the fans are loud....anything that might help them out.

Win this game, and if the Broncos win, all of a sudden they are 1 game out with a 1-1 Division record.

If the hometown fans want to help salvage the season, being loud isn't asking too much.
    Big deal, we'd be on top in a very weak division this year. Net result is that we'd be crushed early in the playoffs. At this stage of a 0-4 season it's foolish to be thinking of playoffs...playoffs?

Quote Originally Posted by imstilripped View Post
    You're a genius in your own mind, and like 99 % of the posters on this board were before the season started, dead wrong.
    so is that a reason to be an ******* Ginats fan?? being a fan is a lot more about just cheering when your team is doing well.
    They stink right now but you can still support them. Not saying you have to go to the game. Criticism doesnt mean being a constant negative ******bag....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

You guys are too easy to troll on here
    Just ignore the guy, don't try and persuade or rationalize with him lol

It will be loud with booing most likely..

Quote Originally Posted by bansaw View Post
    You guys are too easy to troll on here
    Just ignore the guy, don't try and persuade or rationalize with him lol
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by thomsoad View Post
    Not gonna happen.
    Giant fans at the stadium have been known to be pathetically quiet.
    Full of rich old geezers who would rather sit down and yell at all those who are disrupting their naps.
    Actually, maybe..just maybe they will give up their tickets to their college kids about now...so maybe their is hope afterall.
    Just curious when the last game you went to was? It was pretty loud at the Broncos game and I've been at every game in the new digs since it opened.....maybe it's just because I'm in a raucous section but the Falcons playoff game and the last regular season game that same year against the Cowboys was off the charts loud.

There was a ton of turnover when PSL's hit.....I feel bad for those lifers that got hosed.

+ Reply to Thread