+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Bench Player
    i will always be a die hard giants fan...im just so frustrated because i believe we have so much talent and potential to play a whole lot better

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    Dude, I wouldn't go around bashing Giants fans.

I'll never forget your post back in 2007, when you opined that you wanted us to lose in the NFC Championship game so we didn't go down being remembered as the loser in the Super Bowl to the Patriots.
    The truth is bashing? Our fans have a tendency to get very quiet at times! We are in no way a factor as the fans in places like KC and Seattle. The product on the field shouldn't have anything to do with it. KC fans are loud all the time...even when they were garbage!! IMO If you want to watch the game you can stay home but if you go you should participate!

Quote Originally Posted by imstilripped View Post
    You're a genius in your own mind, and like 99 % of the posters on this board were before the season started, dead wrong.
    This guy is funny, I wonder if he is still at the age where his mom gives him allowance money.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by B-Red22 View Post
    This guy is funny, I wonder if he is still at the age where his mom gives him allowance money.
    My allowance comes from my savings account, which pays for my life of leisure working out and sitting at the pool all day. Now get back to your job taking orders from the man.

My allowance comes from my savings account, which pays for my life of leisure working out and sitting at the pool all day. Now get back to your job taking orders from the man.
    Not that I believe that you have the lifestyle you claim to live, but your life is obviously very fulfilling either way. Must be nice to spend hours a day on a message board telling people how much better you are than them because you "sit by the pool all day" and drink ****tails with the little umbrella in them while your butler, Jeeves, gives you foot massages.

You're so cool dude. Seriously. Stay golden, Ponyboy.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

There is no chicken and egg here at all.
    The team needs to start this thing off. This is not on the fans who have already paid too much money to sit in those seats. The players have taken money from those fans and have done.........shall I say............ABSOLUTELY nothing thus far this season. It is all on the team to do something that is worthy of cheers and noise. Stop this nonsense that any of this is on the fans!
    No one remembers who came in second.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    There is no chicken and egg here at all.
    The team needs to start this thing off. This is not on the fans who have already paid too much money to sit in those seats. The players have taken money from those fans and have done.........shall I say............ABSOLUTELY nothing thus far this season. It is all on the team to do something that is worthy of cheers and noise. Stop this nonsense that any of this is on the fans!
    Who put it on the fans? Coughlin asked for support in his statement! Players feed off fans just as fans feed off good play from players! IMO part of our problem is our fans spend more time complaining about the price of their tickets more than they participate in the game!

Quote Originally Posted by DVision View Post
    Who put it on the fans? Coughlin asked for support in his statement! Players feed off fans just as fans feed off good play from players! IMO part of our problem is our fans spend more time complaining about the price of their tickets more than they participate in the game!
    Players have already "fed" off of fans who paid for PSL's and tickets. Fans are waiting for players to earn those overblown salaries. If they deliver production and earn those salaries, noise will follow. It is not that complicated IMO.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Ok whatever helps you sleep at night

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Players have already "fed" off of fans who paid for PSL's and tickets. Fans are waiting for players to earn those overblown salaries. If they deliver production and earn those salaries, noise will follow. It is not that complicated IMO.
    Smh. Other teams go through years of losing yet they have enthusiastic and loud fans game in and game out! We have snotty fans that complain about their wallets play after play. Good play its worth it....a bad play and "I can't believe I paid for this...!"