+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Barry Sanders Jr.

Barry Sanders Jr.

If given the opportunity, do we draft him in a few years? A duo of him and Wilson would be AMAZING.

Veteran
    If he has the ability to make something out of nothing like his dad did with those putrid detroit o-lines then i wouldn't mind it.

Quote Originally Posted by L.T.56 View Post
    If he has the ability to make something out of nothing like his dad did with those putrid detroit o-lines then i wouldn't mind it.
    From what I've seen in the limited snaps at Stanford this year, he'll be good. Here's a high school highlight vid of him too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5djLHXt7gcI

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioGiant View Post
    learned from the best

If we do what we're suppose to, we won't be in a position to draft him

Well, I think he isn't going to be a target for us. But I can say that his father was the most exciting offensive player I have ever seen in both college and the pros.

His kid looks good, but Barry Sr is 1 of a kind.

This kid runs like his papa. Has the hips and some of the moves of his dad. Maybe it's in the genes. Below is his h.s highlights, pretty impressive has the breakaway speed too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu9Q04L4a7k

Right now he is the 4th string RB at Stanford as a sophomore. He has had 4 carries. Lets take it easy
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 10-03-2013 at 08:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Right now he is the 4th string RB at Stanford as a sophomore. He has had 4 carries. Lets take it easy
    But his name is Barry Sanders Jr.

+ Reply to Thread