+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Injuries, injuries, and injuries.

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN 3h

CB Corey Webster (groin), limited yesterday, was not practicing today. Neither was CB Aaron Ross (back) or CB Jayron Hosley (hamstring).

C David Baas (neck) and G Chris Snee (hip) were both out again and from what I hear are unlikely to play Sunday. #NYG

DT Linval Joseph (ankle/knee) was not practicing. DT Cullen Jenkins (Achilles/knee) was out there. Not clear if he's practicing, though.

So Prince Amukamara and Trumaine McBride might be starting outside corners on Sunday, with Terrell Thomas in nickel and no reserves? Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    So Prince Amukamara and Trumaine McBride might be starting outside corners on Sunday, with Terrell Thomas in nickel and no reserves? Wow.
    So much for our great CB depth

fantastic. i love how i think things cant get worse for us than i see injury report and it turns out it can worse

Well now we know why Moore and Hankins are going to be getting some playing time on the dline. It's not because they are giving them a shot, It's because Jenkins and Joseph are hurt.

I thought McBride did a good job last week.

It was a Wednesday practice.some of those guys could have been held out to get an extra days rest, they might be back before the weekend.

An injury report is noteworthy when it doesn't have Baas on it. Snee appears to have developed bad hips, his health is not looking good for a solid return.

This is why Vick will have a career day on Sunday...

Quote Originally Posted by I Hate T.O. View Post
    This is why Vick will have a career day on Sunday...
    Vick gets hurt Sunday......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    Its still early in the week. Panic time? No. Concerning? Yes. Until we have to list who is out, we really don't know who will suit up or not. We don't really know the extent of these dings. Maybe the extra time off is to be sure they will be better healed for the game.

In typical giants fashion they have yet to play their best tackle in Hankins while teams like Carolina/Jets start good rookie tackles - having a major impact on defense ... I am becoming more and more discouraged by this coaching staff....last time we had a staff that was eager to play talented rookies we won the SB ('08)

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue999 View Post
    In typical giants fashion they have yet to play their best tackle in Hankins while teams like Carolina/Jets start good rookie tackles - having a major impact on defense ... I am becoming more and more discouraged by this coaching staff....last time we had a staff that was eager to play talented rookies we won the SB ('08)
    Sadly, many of those rookies may not have played if we were not decimated by injuries that year.